HGTV On-Air

1. Michael says:

I am trying to find a Mickey Mouse water fountain for my wife. Has anyone ever seen one? I have seen the one made out of a bush but that is not what I am looking for. Possibly one made of concrete or metal.

2. Sandy says:

What are the names of all past 5 Design Star winners????

3. Anna@HGTV says:

By the way, if you love Design Star, check out the official Design Star blog http://blog.hgtv.com/design-star/

4. Judy Hillard says:

No more Design Star…What has happened to the garden part of HGTV? I miss The Gardeners Journal and what happened to Kitty Bartholmew and Joe R. on Homes Across America…..I miss all those shows ..I think I will have to watch Bravo until the old HGTV brings back better programing. If you redo another house I will be sick! Please just show me the beautiful homes already decorated and gardens already planted. PLEASE!

5. MaryPA says:

Love the theme, blue and white now did everyone agree on this? You all do a fabulous job, waiting for the new season.;)

6. Jane Doe says:

Looking at new show regarding HGTV magazine..where are people of color in your shows..it's like they don't exists in your shows. very discouraging to young people who would like to become designers!!

7. Franciscajaimes says:

Tengo un muchacho muy especial su deseo es tener una pool atres e mi patio con la cara de micky si jaime judi le cunpliera el de seo ami hijo sufre traso mental quiso frenia porfabor les pido que puen cunplir el deseo de mi hijo mi telefono 469 5631056y mi diriresion es 345old mill ct /dallas tx75217

8. Can I estimate oneself within just my post for university?