I’m so excited for this week’s Freebie Friday because I’m absolutely obsessed with designer Thomas Paul’s self-titled line of home accessories, which includes pillows, rugs, shower curtains, pendant lamps, linens and more. His work is unexpected yet timeless. And every time he comes out with something new, it’s automatically added to my wish list. Thomas Paul is one of those designers who’s so good, you’ve just got to see it to believe it. Trust me. Check out my latest Thomas Paul obsessions on Design Public to see for yourself.

Thomas Paul Pillows

After several excited, school-girl-esque emails from yours truly, Thomas, himself, decided to give a Design Happens fan two of his fantastic hand-screened printed linen pillows. They are super-luxurious, filled with down and the perfect solution for that much-needed color pop your living room may be needing. Plus, they’d be right at home in an uber-contemporary loft or traditionally styled cottage. So versatile!

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, June 20, to be entered into the random drawing for two Thomas Paul pillows.

This week’s question: Thomas Paul is my design crush. Whose designs do you go ga-ga over? An HGTV star like David Bromstad or Sarah Richardson? What about a mega-watt talent like Kelly Wearstler? Maybe it’s your mom?

Tell us in the comments below.

Click for official rules.

Accessories, Freebies

1. Tali B. says:

These pillows are so wonderful and eclectic, I love them! As far as the design crush..well..there's a few..I'm workin on it!

2. Heli P says:

I love Candice Olson's style, she does luxe the way I like it.

I so want these pillows – I just re-did my bedroom and that pumpkin pillow would look fab on my new bedding. :)

3. Maunette Loeks says:

I have discovered Etsy and a large variety of finds from sellers. I guess that makes me my own designer.

4. Carrie Conley says:

My sister is my design star…

5. Glenda says:

I'm not sure who my favorite designer is but would love these pillows .

6. Mindy Hale says:

Love these pillows… My favorite time of the year is fall and they are perfect for fall…. They would fit in wonderfully on my couch in the family room….

7. Emily W says:

My grandma is actually the one that inspires me with her design. She has gorgeous antiques that can be interspersed with modern flairs. It is a timeless look.

8. [...] Olsen’s ears must be burning — she was one hot topic in the comments for our June 17th giveaway. We wanted you to reveal to us your design crush — the style-maven you’d let redesign your [...]

• If you can tie a knot, then these flowy cafe curtains will

• Transform ordinary draperies into the exact look you want

• Add an unexpected aspect to your window treatments by using

• Use your basic painting skills to add a vintage feel to