I’m so excited for this week’s Freebie Friday because I’m absolutely obsessed with designer Thomas Paul’s self-titled line of home accessories, which includes pillows, rugs, shower curtains, pendant lamps, linens and more. His work is unexpected yet timeless. And every time he comes out with something new, it’s automatically added to my wish list. Thomas Paul is one of those designers who’s so good, you’ve just got to see it to believe it. Trust me. Check out my latest Thomas Paul obsessions on Design Public to see for yourself.

Thomas Paul Pillows

After several excited, school-girl-esque emails from yours truly, Thomas, himself, decided to give a Design Happens fan two of his fantastic hand-screened printed linen pillows. They are super-luxurious, filled with down and the perfect solution for that much-needed color pop your living room may be needing. Plus, they’d be right at home in an uber-contemporary loft or traditionally styled cottage. So versatile!

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, June 20, to be entered into the random drawing for two Thomas Paul pillows.

This week’s question: Thomas Paul is my design crush. Whose designs do you go ga-ga over? An HGTV star like David Bromstad or Sarah Richardson? What about a mega-watt talent like Kelly Wearstler? Maybe it’s your mom?

Tell us in the comments below.

Click for official rules.

Accessories, Freebies

1. sheena says:

Great looking pillows very nice

2. Heidi K. says:

I love the designer creations of Salvador Dali, especially the furniture collaborations he completed with Jean Michel Frank. Very innovative work for their time!

3. Shelly says:

My favorite designer is a team that includes my mom, Judy and my sister, Tami. Together, we are great at redesigning using what we already have and purchasing low cost items to paint or recover. We get great rooms and have terrific "girl time"!

4. Ziba-Anne says:

I absolutely adore Genevieve Gorder, from Dear Genevieve. I not only love her decorating style, I think she is a beautiful person..!

5. Kristin says:

I do love David Bromstad's designs! He uses lots of color in unique ways, and I am a huge fan of color! Plus, I love that he creates an art piece for each room.

6. Jeremy says:

Candice Olson – hands down. I absolutely love her flexible taste and contagious positivity!! :)

7. Kimberly G. says:

I love Mary McDonald and her livable elegance designs!

8. Amy says:

I'm a sucker for vintage modern-any Eames makes me super happy!

9. Alicia H says:

I love Genevieve Gorders designs. They are so classic with modern twist!!! She is also so fun to watch on tv :)

10. Tanya says:

Well THIS is spoooky. I just got the Thomas Paul Nantucket napkins to use when i sit outside on blustery days drinking tea…ok, scotch, from my American Clipper cups. His aesthetic is so crisp, with proportion, balance, and rhythm all working together in his designs making utilitarian linens just a joy to use in my kitchen. I'm a stamp collector and his work just makes me so happy!

• Make a felt snowflake table runner for your holiday table

• The crafting experts at HGTV.com share how-to instructions