I’m so excited for this week’s Freebie Friday because I’m absolutely obsessed with designer Thomas Paul’s self-titled line of home accessories, which includes pillows, rugs, shower curtains, pendant lamps, linens and more. His work is unexpected yet timeless. And every time he comes out with something new, it’s automatically added to my wish list. Thomas Paul is one of those designers who’s so good, you’ve just got to see it to believe it. Trust me. Check out my latest Thomas Paul obsessions on Design Public to see for yourself.

Thomas Paul Pillows

After several excited, school-girl-esque emails from yours truly, Thomas, himself, decided to give a Design Happens fan two of his fantastic hand-screened printed linen pillows. They are super-luxurious, filled with down and the perfect solution for that much-needed color pop your living room may be needing. Plus, they’d be right at home in an uber-contemporary loft or traditionally styled cottage. So versatile!

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, June 20, to be entered into the random drawing for two Thomas Paul pillows.

This week’s question: Thomas Paul is my design crush. Whose designs do you go ga-ga over? An HGTV star like David Bromstad or Sarah Richardson? What about a mega-watt talent like Kelly Wearstler? Maybe it’s your mom?

Tell us in the comments below.

Click for official rules.

Accessories, Freebies

1. Molly says:

I love the pillows! My fav designer is Jonathan Adler. I love how he combines retro decor with modern elements for a totally fresh look.

2. Yamilia Colmenero says:

My favorite is David Bromstad. His creativity knows no limits. His sense of style and his relationship with color makes everything he does a work of art in and of itself.

3. Renee says:

These are absolutely gorgeous,I totally "Like".

4. John says:

like those Pillows

5. Gary Friedman is doing a great job with Restoration Hardware. Check out the all-controversial San Fran store!

6. Lindsay Nyce says:

Classic with a modern twist. The orange design reminds me of fall.

7. CplusE says:

I just discovered Chris Weylandt's website and am now a total fan!

I may never actually get to see any of his offerings in person as he is in South Africa, but his "Room Recipes" are a total delight and quite inspirational. Maybe he will open a store in the US some day.

8. Angie says:

These pillows are amazing. They would add the pop of color my couch needs!

9. Michelle says:

I love these pillows! My design crush is DEFINITELY Candice Olson!!

10. Amber Golden says:

BEAUTIFUL PILLOWS! These would look amazing in my new apartment!

• Coral and Aqua Girls' Room

• A display case painted high-gloss white holds golds and

• Bright aqua walls create a bedroom backdrop that's at once

• Aqua and orange paired with spring green makes for a