Can you see yourself cozying up with a good book and a cup of tea on one of these sofas? Vote for your favorite living room in the poll below the photos and we’ll publish the results in the premiere issue of HGTV MAGAZINE—on sale in October!

Living Room #1 – Sleek + White

Modern Living Room by Don Raney

Living Room #2 – Classic + Casual

Traditional Living Room by Jennifer Duneier

Living Room #3 – Colorful + Traditional

Transitional Living Room by Shelly Riehl David

Living Room #4 – Fresh + Contemporary

Contemporary Living Room by Natalie Umbert

After you vote, leave a comment telling us why you love your favorite room and you might see your comment in the magazine, too!

Design Inspiration

1. Mimitheminer says:

All these rooms are so light-colored…. sure, it looks bright & airy… but what about keeping the floors & furniture clean? I have kids & dogs & cats. White or light colors for furniture is impractical for me. I like the window seat & built-in shelves in #4, but not the white furniture. The only room with much color, happens to be colors I dislike (pink?ewww). Give me the #4 set-up, but with some well-padded durable-leather-covered sofas, espresso brown or even red, and we're talking!

2. Marian Jackson says:

#4 – It looks so comfy and inviting. Lots of pillows speak to me. They say "Come relax, my child".

3. CITS says:

#4. Built in shelves, very practical and inviting. Nice and open. I would rather have another sofa/loveseat facing the TV in place of the 2 chairs. Like the window seat. Neutral colors ok. I do not mind a TV over a fireplace and looking at the TV you still can look out the great windows. (You can be inventive and have a tapestry hang in front of the TV that could roll up when wanting to watch the TV.) Plenty of area for art and objects as well as storage for things you want out of sight. I prefer a more down to earth decor but this room is the best of the 4 for me. I'd get rid of all those freaking pillows! Why do designers so often over use pillows. Love the floor and floor plan. I would use practical leather furniture & the coffee table from room 2.
    1. The white room looked sterile and not a place to sit and relax. Boring. I would be afraid to sit as I might get it dirty.
    2. Furniture-coffee table does not go with pillars & another barren room with no personality of a homeowner. Guess this is the old fashion living room and not a family room (no TV, art…etc.) Boring but do like the rustic coffee table.
    3. The green room too cluttered, but at least it has color and spunk. Though does not look like comfy sitting.

4. Shirley G. says:

#4 … To me this room seems able to "multi-task" in all the ways a comfortable room should … it is spacious, light and airy, yet can be cozy and comfortable without feeling crowded. A multitude of functions, and people, would be comfortable in this living room … and, to me, that is what makes it a true "living" room.

5. Nora says:

I agree.this room has a very warm and inviting atmosphere,and I believe after a hard day at work you just want to go home and relax with your loved ones and be thankful for them.

6. Nora says:

Nora voted for #3

7. betsy says:

I wish you would include product information for these rooms. I can't find it here or in the magazine.

8. Susan says:

I love #1. I find this room to be warm and friendly. As well as , comfy and cozy. The earth and jewl tones are great together. When you had friends over I think they would feel comfortable enough to take their shoes off and stay a while.

9. femmeria says:

I love the Colorful Traditional room because it's fun – the total opposite of stuffy. I am so bored of seeing the same colors in everyone's houses because they are safe. This screams personality and I want to know the people who live here.

10. Pat McCartney Yates says:

I have received my PREMIER ISSUE, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. But came in here to vote for the rooms on the next issue and these are the same rooms in the "Premier Issue"