Our master bedroom is lovely, yes, but it’s been feeling decidedly bare due to a missing statement piece: the headboard. Watch Ken and I build a DIY rustic headboard with a few tools, two vintage lights and a free afternoon. Seriously. Easiest project ever. Enjoy!:

p.s. Love the rustic look? DanMade has some awesome tutorials on how to get the rough-and-tumble aesthetic we love to love.

1. erin loechner says:

thanks, friends —- it really is super simple! i promise!

2. Hilary@HGTV says:

I love this rustic Swedish look. Watching this video makes me want to go home and make this headboard right now….like this very second!

3. Karli_HGTV says:

Easiest project ever? You had me sold, Erin! Love the built-in lights.

4. Gail says:

Oh can I please borrow Ken? That man is the epitome of handy! And that headboard looks GORGEOUS!

So when do I get to photograph you two in your place? Can't wait for that! :)

5. it's me, Betsy says:

Sorry it's taken me so long to see this actual video. Man, you guys make it look so easy. I love the bedroom! Love the lights! Love you guys! : )

6. nancesideas2 says:

I just saw the recap of Episode 6 when Vern told Karl to "fight for what he wants to do" and again I am ill. What kind of a remark is that againt Kathy who had on blinders unless she was listening to her own music? Shhe was rude and super aggressive. She is gone and none too soon;however, I can't understand Vern's remark that designers need to fight to get what they want. Is this a reality show, dog fight, or designer competition? This year we see a free-for- all. I'll self-monitor and be quiet, but hopefully the managers will change it up a bit and designers will rise to the occasion.

7. Maggie says:

That looks great. I hope I can make this without the help of an electrician scarborough. I think I'll have it checked if I do try to make this myself.

8. thomasbailey262 says:

He was studied in Los Angeles for a degree of Electrical Engineering (EE) in electrician schools, I think they are cute couple because they deserve us of what it takes their heart's feeling and they are deserved to be together. Unfortunately I haven't heard the news that they are in a relationship.

9. Wonderful information I have learned most useful content about electrical service which will be most useful to me as well. after reading out your blog i have come to you to know more about electrical some how because i am electrician as well. Carry on…..

• Mother's Day Gifts for Moms Love to Who Cook >>