Our master bedroom is lovely, yes, but it’s been feeling decidedly bare due to a missing statement piece: the headboard. Watch Ken and I build a DIY rustic headboard with a few tools, two vintage lights and a free afternoon. Seriously. Easiest project ever. Enjoy!:

p.s. Love the rustic look? DanMade has some awesome tutorials on how to get the rough-and-tumble aesthetic we love to love.

1. erin loechner says:

thanks, friends —- it really is super simple! i promise!

2. Hilary@HGTV says:

I love this rustic Swedish look. Watching this video makes me want to go home and make this headboard right now….like this very second!

3. Karli_HGTV says:

Easiest project ever? You had me sold, Erin! Love the built-in lights.

4. Gail says:

Oh can I please borrow Ken? That man is the epitome of handy! And that headboard looks GORGEOUS!

So when do I get to photograph you two in your place? Can't wait for that! :)

5. it's me, Betsy says:

Sorry it's taken me so long to see this actual video. Man, you guys make it look so easy. I love the bedroom! Love the lights! Love you guys! : )

6. nancesideas2 says:

I just saw the recap of Episode 6 when Vern told Karl to "fight for what he wants to do" and again I am ill. What kind of a remark is that againt Kathy who had on blinders unless she was listening to her own music? Shhe was rude and super aggressive. She is gone and none too soon;however, I can't understand Vern's remark that designers need to fight to get what they want. Is this a reality show, dog fight, or designer competition? This year we see a free-for- all. I'll self-monitor and be quiet, but hopefully the managers will change it up a bit and designers will rise to the occasion.

7. Maggie says:

That looks great. I hope I can make this without the help of an electrician scarborough. I think I'll have it checked if I do try to make this myself.

8. thomasbailey262 says:

He was studied in Los Angeles for a degree of Electrical Engineering (EE) in electrician schools, I think they are cute couple because they deserve us of what it takes their heart's feeling and they are deserved to be together. Unfortunately I haven't heard the news that they are in a relationship.

9. Wonderful information I have learned most useful content about electrical service which will be most useful to me as well. after reading out your blog i have come to you to know more about electrical some how because i am electrician as well. Carry on…..

10. Joondalup says:

everybody want to make their mastered looks beautiful. even make it real they are decorated uncommon lighting and add some special effect on the room. sometimes people are taking electrician help for the different look of their room. Joondalup Electrician are also able to make unique electrical thing.

See What We’re Pinning