If you have a second (or third) bedroom that’s limited on space, chances are you’ve wondered how you could cram all the furniture you need into it.

lofted bedroom

These lofted, space-saving furnishings from Tumidei offer practical solutions for rooms that are short on square footage. In this one arrangement (several layouts are available), the bed, desk and closet and additional storage are all accounted the footprint of roughly a king-sized bed.

Design Inspiration

1. desty_1 says:

That looks really cool. My wife and I were looking for something "kinda" like that with a set of bunkbeds. We were wanting a bunkbed set that had drawers and a closet. We found something like that, but only at a "rent to own" and even then they wanted $1500 for it if you were to buy the whole set outright.

I wrote a review of a decently priced recliner, a perfect chair for a Man Cave at http://www.zombielandbooks.info/comfy-chair-for-m

2. smith says:

Furniture can be a product of design and is considered a form of decorative art. In addition to furniture's functional role, it can serve a symbolic or religious purpose. I have one of my Air conditioning service The Woodlands business. I hope you like it.

3. Locksmith CT says:

When searching for the best locks to protect the property of a family or business and to help keep burglars from getting inside the road, the best choice of a Locksmith CT is extremely important. They should offer affordable service and quality products for any lock.

4. hvacservicebaltimore says:

This is really amazing..Space-Saving loft furniture is useful for small areas..it also looks beautiful..thanks for sharing it ..
    Maryland Plumbing Services
    we provide the best plumbing services.

5. empress maid says:

Thanks for sharing such an informative blog..i hope it will prove worthwhile for my business..Maid Service Los Angeles we provide superior quality maid services in Los Angeles.

6. Grace says:

approximately how much it costs??

7. Alex says:

I really want it but I need a price