Feel like your kitchen could use a makeover but don’t have a whole kitchen remodel in your budget? Try a fresh coat of paint and dressing up your tiles.

mibo tile tattoos
These waterproof Mibo Tile Tattoos can transform a blah back-splash without the investment – or the skill needed – for new tiles and grout. Even better, when your tastes change or the trends move on to a different style, just peel them off and you’re back to your original look.

Accessories

1. Sheila says:

I don't care for these particular graphics but I love the concept. It turns static tile into something dynamic you can change on a whim or with the season.

2. Gina says:

Tom, obviously you aren't very flexible and don't like to think "outside" the box. These tatoos are a simple, easy way to change your look without being permanent!

3. Dorothy says:

Great idea…but the designs would have to be a lot more sophisticated….I'd love to have a SET of tatoos which would enable me to create a scene when applied together in one area, such as a picture of wine bottles and glasses in a frame. One can purchase these scenes already fired on new tiles but they are quite expensive, and work-intensive.

4. Susie Q says:

love it, love it, love it..need I say more. If you could design your own like car or motorcycle graphics it would make it alot of fun!

5. jane steinhauer says:

With all due respect, for me they are a bit boring.

6. Suzann says:

Great idea. The sky is the limit for design ideas. I have a more traditional home and would love to see designs that would work with my decor.

7. Lyn Sims says:

This is old news already, saw these last year. I don't think that enough patterns are offered to make them worthwhile. Most patterns seem like 70's throwbacks to me.

8. FunDesign says:

What a bunch of closed minded snobs! I understand that this particular style might not be for you but if you actually inquired a little further you may actually enjoy a different design. Apparantly NATE BERKUS likes them…. http://www.thenateshow.com/videos/detail/1049