Break out the nachos and ball park franks, the MLB All Star game is just hours away. Today’s the day when baseball’s best join together to prove whose league reigns supreme. We here at HGTV would like you to fill out the “players” on the ultimate all-star design team. We already have a starting line-up we know plays well together, judging and mentoring the current contestants on Design Star. We’re talking about Candice Olson, Vern Yip, Genevieve Gorder and David Bromstad. That leaves openings for five more players/designers to take to the field. Who should they be?

HGTV All Star Game

HGTV All Star Game

HGTV All Star Game

HGTV All Star Game

Time to round out the team. There’s five more slots. Would you pick another designer from HGTV? Would Jonathan Adler or Sister Parish make the team? Who would make a really great pinch hitter? Who would be a guaranteed home run? We want to know!

Tell us in the comments below.

1. Teresa Bessette says:

Sarah Richardson and Tommy!

2. NorainIdaho says:

I vote for Sara Richardson, Sara Sara

3. Jaime says:

Oh man, I was going to nominate Sara Richardson and Tommy smyth also. What abou John from Curb Appeal?

4. Anna@HGTV says:

I'd want Antonio Ballatore because I bet he can really slug a bat. Jonathan Adler for his awesome upbeat attitude.

5. Without a doubt, Lisa LaPorta!!! She turns out the best, budget friendly designs and proves that BIG results come from "little packages"! :D

6. LoraineAZ says:

John Giddens is tops for me, over all of the above. He brings his ability as an excellent architect as well as personable designer.

7. CplusE says:

Whatever happened to Lee Snijders from "Design on a Dime"? I loved his quirky design aesthetic and would put him on a design team in a heartbeat!

8. Mary says:

Who designed Genevieve's hair on battle of the block episodes. Is she crazy for keeping that, with her money she should buy some extensions to fix that shagged out 70's Brady bunch mullet!

9. Sarah says:

I am glad to see others voting for Sara Richardson. I love her work. I enjoyed watching her makeover their Cape Cod home. I would love to see more of Sara on HGTV. Also, John Geddings. I love what her does with Curb Appeal – The block

10. Barb says:

My five slots would go to Taniya Nayak, Mike Holmes, Scott McGillivray, Ahmed Hassan and John Gidding. They would be my all stars. I would love to have any of them help me reno my home.