Do you constantly forget to take your vitamins? Double up on your pills because you accidentally skipped a dose? Have we got the style Rx for you!

pill organizer nightstand

The Seven Night Stand, a collaborative effort between industrial designer Emily Rothschild and Tom Weis, is proof that form AND function can come in one pretty package. The tiny compartments carved in the top can hold a week’s worth of medicine, or any other trinkets you want to tuck away. (I can picture myself using it for money, jewelry, and that darn contact lens case I keep losing.) Even if it can’t fix what ails you, it can certainly help cure your clutter.

1. Hilary@HGTV says:

I would have no use for this myself, BUT….what a great Father's Day present for next year. ;)

2. Kayla@HGTV says:

This would be beyond convenient. Does it have an AM/PM separator within each day? That would be the selling point for me ;)

3. Smart Calgary Homes says:

What a cute idea! Not only functional, but unique and attractive as well! http://smartcalgaryhomes.com/blog/

4. Briana@HGTV says:

@Hilary@HGTV: Yeah, I was thinking my older relatives who have health concerns could really get some use out of this, too!

@Kayla@HGTV: Ooh, good idea. Not sure if it has it built in, but I imagine it would be pretty easy to mod…

@Smart Calgary Homes: The designer also does a bunch of fun and functional jewelry, like lockets with mini USB drives inside them. Too cool, no?!

5. Lili@HGTV says:

This is so great. I would use the cubbies for necklaces that I always forget to take off until I'm actually IN bed.

6. Barbara J. Hopkins says:

I think this is such an imaginative sewing project. I am a big Harry Potter Fan, and wish that I had thought of it!! Outstanding!! You rule!!! : )

7. Barbara J. Hopkins says:

Oops, I do believe that I clicked on the wrong item, Sorry bout that!! This was meant for the Griffindore ( Harry Potter) apron. ; P~

8. Alen B. says:

It's looking impressive. But more details was expected. The functions should be described. To which companywe have to contact if we would like to get one? This is something innovative idea.