Bold color is back in a big way. We dubbed lime July’s color of the month, and we’ve seen an influx of brightly colored furniture and paint palettes saturating the market. One of our favorite finds this season is Dovecote Decor’s spunky Wangright Lacquer Cocktail Tables. These little gems are perfect side tables or look ultra-chic grouped together to form a coffee table. And while they are the essence of uptown style, a chance flea market find inspired the designer behind them.

Docecote Decor Side Tables

We want one Design Happens reader to take home a cocktail table in their choice of color (blue, yellow, orange, white or LIME!). To enter for a chance to win, just leave us a comment in the field below before 12/11c Monday, July 18.

This week’s question: Are you into repurposing flea market, yard sale and thrifting finds? Or are you all about the instant satisfaction of store bought beauties?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Furniture

1. Hayle Barbour says:

LOVE these tables! I'd much rather have something already done AND a good price, BUT if I find something at an excellent price and it needs to be repurposed, I'll still get it and fix it up to my liking. I actually just sanded down and re-painted some 50$ pictures frames that I got for 2$ each! What a steal!

2. cristiana says:

I want one!!!! : ) I like them both but lately I've been really into reporpusingc

3. Lindsay says:

I LOVE Flea markets! I wish the ones in my area weren't so over picked.

4. Sara says:

I am just getting in to repurposing and refinishing thrift/garage sale finds (Thanks to HGTV!). I get a double-bonus when I find a great piece to fix up- first, the thrill of a bargain, and then the sense of accomplishment when I can transform a piece into something beautiful.

5. Tina says:

Love these. Cute and very detailed!

6. MercanStyle says:

so bright and festive… i'm in!

7. Angeles Villagran says:

I love repurposing. Being out of work for a year has put a strain on our finances. I have repurposed almost all of our furniture for a fresh new look! I currently dont have side/end tables, so these would be a wonderful addition to our living space! HELLO, I'M ANGIE AND I AM AN HGTV ADDICTED!

8. Morgan says:

I live to repurpose furniture. Trash to treasure is so rewarding, saves my family money, and allows my house to stand out.

9. Lena says:

I'm all about thrift stores. Repurposing old things that would have ended up in a landfill gives me such a thrill!

10. Tina says:

Love these! Cute and very detailed

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past