If you had a Hollywood Regency style checklist to cross off, this little number from RoomService would hit all the marks: Glamorous, over the top (in a good way), and loaded with colorful lacquer.

aqua hollywood desk at room service store

The site says that the size and shade of the piece can be customized, but anything in the neighborhood of Tiffany blue fills me with a girlish glee, so I’d take it as is. The question isn’t whether or not to buy a piece like this, it’s whether to use it as a fanciful desk or a posh vanity.

1. Karli_HGTV says:

So. Stinking. Cute. I'm voting posh vanity. That thing is begging to have some antique hand mirrors and brushed living on it.

2. Briana@HGTV says:

@Karli_HGTV: I was feeling fanciful desk, but you may have convinced me otherwise! Antique hand mirrors, brushes, and these mercury trinket boxes would be so luxe.

3. whistlerpotpie says:

Oh I love the desk! And love, love, love the idea of it as a vanity! Covet. Covet. Covet!

4. Dovecote Decor says:

Hi Karli: I guess our Tiffany blue girlish glee extends to the Mercedes Benz symbol on the chair. Its a powerful combo!!
    Peace!!
    Liz

• Karli_HGTV says:

Hey Liz – so chic, right? When do you think Mercedes will come out with a Tiffany blue convertible!? Put me on that waiting list! By the time they get to my name, I may be able to afford it.

• @L_Mandrake says:

It's a peace symbol, not a Mercedez emblem. The Mercedez emblem doesn't have the vertical line all the way to the bottom.

5. dani valentim says:

is amazing how people like the acqua tourquoise collor,in the last 6 projects i've made they always chose this collor for furnitures and objects.__I do love it too!

6. Alen B. says:

hmm… Stylish like Hollywood. The Driving wheel shaped chair gave a action packed look I think. But this kind of remodeling is really need to get a new look. The innovation is really praise worthy.

7. Arav says:

Design is good but I think the color of the desk could be something different than this. It's not looking good or not matching. But this design will be helpful for fort worth remodeling.

8. jhamela says:

I just wish for to give you a note to verbalize my appreciation. I’ve been watching your site for few days plus have picked up a ton of good tips as well as enjoyed the way you’ve structured your web publication. I’m undertaking to create my own web site however I believe its very general along with I need to target further on certain subjects.

xbox 720 release date