The royal wedding, Kate and Will’s tour of North America, The King’s Speech and Harry Potter mania have created a new British invasion. What better way to get your Anglophile on than with these charming Union Jack pillows from Henry Road? The vibrant red, white and blue palette provides a pop of color that’s perfect in traditional and contemporary homes alike. Add a couple of these to your living room, and you’ll be singing “God Save the Queen” in no time.

Union Jack Pillows

To be entered for a chance to win one of four pillows, simply leave us a comment in the field below before 12/11c Monday, August 1. (That’s right, there will be four winners!)

This week’s question: When it comes to design, what’s your favorite national or state flag? Wales’ big red dragon? The colorful design of South Africa? How about the symbolic red sun on New Mexico’s state flag?

Click for official rules.

Accessories, Freebies

1. Jennifer says:

I love These pillows!

2. cristiana says:

These pillows are fab!!! I love the Brazilian flag. It is so unique!

3. Julee says:

Next to the US I do like the Union Jack the best. I also like Australia and Canada.

4. Joyce says:

I love the Union Jack and also the Hawaiian state flag, very similar! I love the bright colors :-)

5. Linda says:

I am proud of the american flag, and what it stands for because of all those who have served our country, and continue to do so. If I won I would love to give my cousin an american flag pillow she is still in afganastan we are so proud of her.

6. peg5 says:

ohio's flag has a very characteristic style and being from ohio, i can appreciate being a touch different from all the rest. but the colors of all the flags together-priceless!

7. Upscale Downhome says:

Love the Union Jack !

8. altheamarshal says:

I have always loved the national flag of Scotland–the crisp white of St Andrew's Cross on a deep blue field is very simple but strong as a national icon and a design statement…so good in fact it is incorporated into the Union Jack

9. Patricia says:

I'm a total anglophile. These pillows would look great in my home.

10. Meg Cockrum says:

I love the flag of Spain! It is so cool and it doesn't look like most other flags because its not all red, white, and blue. Its got a really cool crest in the middle too!

• DIY Holiday Fondue Station - HGTV Friendsgiving