The royal wedding, Kate and Will’s tour of North America, The King’s Speech and Harry Potter mania have created a new British invasion. What better way to get your Anglophile on than with these charming Union Jack pillows from Henry Road? The vibrant red, white and blue palette provides a pop of color that’s perfect in traditional and contemporary homes alike. Add a couple of these to your living room, and you’ll be singing “God Save the Queen” in no time.

Union Jack Pillows

To be entered for a chance to win one of four pillows, simply leave us a comment in the field below before 12/11c Monday, August 1. (That’s right, there will be four winners!)

This week’s question: When it comes to design, what’s your favorite national or state flag? Wales’ big red dragon? The colorful design of South Africa? How about the symbolic red sun on New Mexico’s state flag?

Click for official rules.

Accessories, Freebies

1. Sylvie says:

I have a strong affinity for the flags of Indiana and New Mexico, with the centralized, streamlined symbols.

Among the nations of the world, I love the flags of Albania, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kenyz, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Saint Lucia, Switzerland, and the Vatican.

If you're wondering why this list is curiously alphabetical, it's because I was doing a little investigating here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Sovereign-state

2. Trisha says:

Florida has a very dated seal of the state in the middle complete with an Indian maiden who does not resemble the native American tribes who live here, and I don't mean the FSU Seminoles, I mean the real ones who have all the gaming licenses.

3. Teri says:

There are so many interesting flags that have great colors and geometric designs that would compliment and add some flavor any decor, but I would have to go with Finland or Botswana.

4. Patty S says:

I love the flag of this great land of the USA. The red, white and blue all represents our freedom. I had the chance to visit my brother in the UK and saw several flags outside the embassy's. But the next neatest flag I recognized were the flags that the Queen's horsemen held as they left the palace.

5. Tammy says:

I would love this in my home.

6. msjennings65 says:

The Missouri Flag. Simply designed!

7. Roberta says:

I can see this pillow immutable breakfast nook.

8. MaryPA says:

These are a very smart . Anyone will do, love <3 them all. Does the winner get his choice? Hahahaha
    Hey anything free I'm not that picky.;) Have a nice weekend everybloggie!!!B)

9. jessica anger says:

i love the united states flag.

10. Dawn Detweiler says:

I'm a HUGE fan of the Union Jack! I've got this pattern all over my apt! the next purchase is a Union Jack throw for my couch!

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to

• This space was designed to bestow a lush, tropical