Just when I thought wooden tubs were the height of bathroom luxury, this swanky number from IPE came along and raised the bar again. I mean, this is a real movie star kind of bathtub, is it not?

glamour bathtub

There’s all the elegance of a regular freestanding tub, but the patterned metal panels encircle it for an added feeling of exclusivity. (I almost expected to see a bouncer standing in front of it with a clipboard.) All right, Mr. DeMille. I’m ready for my bubble bath…

Design Inspiration

1. anna@HGTV.com says:

Very movie star, rock star!

2. Shelby says:

Love the fresh feel this chest emits. Would make a very welcoming Chest for an Entry.

3. Astrid says:

Why do people want to hang out in rooms they defecate in?
    I have yet to figure it out. These huge bathroom take up way too much space that could be used for lots more interesting things.
    Just my opinion.

4. Denise W says:

A bathroom is a bathroom is a bathroom…lol lol. Don't most of them have a TOILET and a TUB and some TISSUE PAPER, TOWELS, SOAP etc…Just that some folks pay higher prices than others.. Just saying my opinion. However IF I can WIN a contest to have my 2 bathrooms REMOLDED it would be highly APPRECIATED….lol.

5. dee says:

It's not just a bathroom it's pride in your home.

6. dee says:

It's a feeling you get when you walk from room to room that you worked so hard for.

7. gw says:

I think it would be great to have a good size bathroom. Our house was built in the 70's small bathrooms!

8. elisabeth says:

I put a great chandelier in mine, why not?