Chandeliers are one of those accents that instantly add a little magic to any room. In the case of this Enchanted Chandelier, that’s doubly true.

enchanted chandelierI think the greenery brings some offbeat romance to this rustic look. And how charming would it be in a kids’ dream bedroom? It’s very Fairy Tale Chic, no? I declare it a Bibbidi-Bobbidi-DO.

1. CplusE says:

I love the idea of a chandelier, and that one brings a romantically woodsy feel to the room, but I don't think I would have the patience to keep it dust-free. Speaking of which, could you imagine trying to keep this one clean?

Not a job I would want to tackle! o.0

2. Rita Haring says:

This chandelier is wonderful. Just think how it can be decorated for the different holidays.

3. Karli_HGTV says:

Where was that when I got married!?

4. Mary says:

I have been looking for an outdoor fixture for my seating area…this is a great idea. Thank you!

5. What a lovely chandelier! Gorgeous!

6. Marianne@HGTV says:

I live in a rainforest (kind of) and moss grows on everything as it is. Maybe I should stop fighting it, because this is amazing.

7. Briana@HGTV says:

LOL! Maybe one (or ten) of those canisters of compressed air that people use to clean keyboards would do the job?

8. margaret says:

where can i purchase this ?