When beauty meets function, it’s truly a match made in heaven. There’s no better feeling than walking into a store, seeing something gorgeous, taking a closer look and discovering it’s multi-functional. (“It has storage, too! SQUEEE!”) That’s what I love about these vine design garden stools from Outer Banks Trading Group. They are super stylish conversation pieces, come in several colors and make fantastic seating options both indoors and out.

Freebie Fridays

We’re giving away one of these superb ceramic stools this week for Freebie Fridays. The winner gets to choose from any of the fab colors above. (I’m partial to the orange one, but the choice is yours.) To be entered for a chance to win, simply leave us a comment in the field below before 12/11c Monday, September 5.

This week’s question: If you are the winner, where and how would you use this indoor/outdoor garden stool? Front porch or back patio? As a side table in your living room or a stool in your master bedroom?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1,329 Responses

1. Esmeralda says:

I would use it as a stool for my saxophone playing daughter. The garden stool would fit perfectly in a corner. Aside from looking great it is functional! Esmeralda

2. Laurie says:

I really, really would love to have one of these for much-needed extra seating on my back patio.

3. andrea casserly says:

I know its too late to reply to this but I would use one in my so-called bedroom, craft room, computer room which happens to be the florida room in my mom's condo. instead of standing to use the computer or sitting on the floor.

4. vmathews says:

Moving from a trailor to a real house and would love to have this in my living room. It would dress things up yet stand up against my 2 yr old and my 6 yr old.

5. Danielle says:

These garden stools would make for beautiful side tables in my living room. I've been looking for a pop of color, and these are so fun!

6. beforr85 says:

I would pick the green one because I love green!!! I would use it to help me get started on fixing up my screened in back porch.

7. Rachel says:

I would definitely use this as a side table to add some character to our living room. The yellow/mustard colored one would complement our accent pillows perfectly. It might be a perfect stylish perch for our fish bowl!

8. Alexis says:

OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE these… they kinda make me smile :)

9. anita says:

I would use them as seating in my living room especially when we entertain

10. Lois says:

The green one . . . it would start out on my deck…..and then when the weather gets too chilly, it would move in – maybe to the tv area as a side table or in the downstairs rec room for seating and/or table!!

• Sweet and Savory #Easter Recipes