When beauty meets function, it’s truly a match made in heaven. There’s no better feeling than walking into a store, seeing something gorgeous, taking a closer look and discovering it’s multi-functional. (“It has storage, too! SQUEEE!”) That’s what I love about these vine design garden stools from Outer Banks Trading Group. They are super stylish conversation pieces, come in several colors and make fantastic seating options both indoors and out.

Freebie Fridays

We’re giving away one of these superb ceramic stools this week for Freebie Fridays. The winner gets to choose from any of the fab colors above. (I’m partial to the orange one, but the choice is yours.) To be entered for a chance to win, simply leave us a comment in the field below before 12/11c Monday, September 5.

This week’s question: If you are the winner, where and how would you use this indoor/outdoor garden stool? Front porch or back patio? As a side table in your living room or a stool in your master bedroom?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1,328 Responses

1. LuAnne says:

They could go anywhere! Would have a hard time deciding where it should land!

2. laurie says:

These are really cool! Would LOVE to have one on our patio…probably the black with white one!

3. Amy says:

Beautiful colors! Would look great anywhere!

4. Marci says:

I'd get the orange one and put it in my office at work – I work at a college and our colors are orange and black! :-)

5. Sheryl says:

I would put it out on my front porch :)

6. Angela says:

I would use it in my insanely bare family room for creative extra seating. When it's not needed, it would be a side table! I love the orange one best… we have blues, teals, and such in the room right now.

7. Amber says:

I would LOVE to use this on my front porch! It would be so difficult to choose between all the beautiful colors though, I kind of love them all!

8. Catherine says:

Love all of them!

9. Mary says:

Wow I can already see the orange in my Florida home with a big bushy plant on it!!!

10. Beth Teller says:

I am a busy stay at home mom and sometimes it is really stressful especially living so far from any family for a break so I set up a little pond in the front and I have a swing and sometimes when I get really stressed out and overwhelmed I go out there and have a little me time. I would use this as a little bench to set right by the pond so I could look in on the gold fish and take a few cleansing breathes because we all know being a mom sometimes is the most stressful but rewarding jpob out there!

• As seen on the HGTV & DIY Network series, Rehab Addict.

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past