When beauty meets function, it’s truly a match made in heaven. There’s no better feeling than walking into a store, seeing something gorgeous, taking a closer look and discovering it’s multi-functional. (“It has storage, too! SQUEEE!”) That’s what I love about these vine design garden stools from Outer Banks Trading Group. They are super stylish conversation pieces, come in several colors and make fantastic seating options both indoors and out.

Freebie Fridays

We’re giving away one of these superb ceramic stools this week for Freebie Fridays. The winner gets to choose from any of the fab colors above. (I’m partial to the orange one, but the choice is yours.) To be entered for a chance to win, simply leave us a comment in the field below before 12/11c Monday, September 5.

This week’s question: If you are the winner, where and how would you use this indoor/outdoor garden stool? Front porch or back patio? As a side table in your living room or a stool in your master bedroom?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1,328 Responses

1. jtriverdog06 says:

My beautiful wife would absolutely love one of those.

2. Linda Belanger says:

I would love the orange one as an accent piece in my guest bedroom. The comforter set is teal with a bit or orange and this stool would help the little bit of orange pop!

3. Lauren says:

Eeeek!!! Absolutely LOVE!!! I would use it in my living room as an extra seat! So adorable!

4. Christy M. says:

I've just painted the hand-made chairs that came with my 1950's home and they look great but could use a table between. The black one's would be perfect.

5. Alana says:

Love this! The black & white design is fabulous. I'd want to put it on my back porch, but would be willing to bet my teenage son would repossess it….

6. Katie says:

LOVE these! The possibilities are endless, but I am thinking as a garden accent at the end of my pool area. Lovely to look at or perch on when taking pics of the kids doing cannonballs!

7. Tish Barrow says:

I am thinking the white with green one would look good in my backyard. Between the 2 green chaise lounges that I just fixed up..

8. Tina Marsall says:

The Orange one would look great on our outdoor fire pit patio! Stunning!

9. Diana says:

To cute to put on porch…deff my livingroom but then again would look good on the front porch… or even better in my bedroom hmmmmmm id have to think about that and try it in all of them and see : )

10. Regina says:

Im going to use this stool as an accent to my living room! orange will surely pop the color out of my victorian blue grayish themed room! =)

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party