When beauty meets function, it’s truly a match made in heaven. There’s no better feeling than walking into a store, seeing something gorgeous, taking a closer look and discovering it’s multi-functional. (“It has storage, too! SQUEEE!”) That’s what I love about these vine design garden stools from Outer Banks Trading Group. They are super stylish conversation pieces, come in several colors and make fantastic seating options both indoors and out.

Freebie Fridays

We’re giving away one of these superb ceramic stools this week for Freebie Fridays. The winner gets to choose from any of the fab colors above. (I’m partial to the orange one, but the choice is yours.) To be entered for a chance to win, simply leave us a comment in the field below before 12/11c Monday, September 5.

This week’s question: If you are the winner, where and how would you use this indoor/outdoor garden stool? Front porch or back patio? As a side table in your living room or a stool in your master bedroom?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1,329 Responses

1. Theresa D says:

LOVE THESE!!

2. Darla Wilson says:

I would use this with my white wicker furniture on my front porch as a side table. Perfect accent, perfect height.

3. Kar Judd says:

Love the look of these stools, and storage included, couln't ask for anything more!

4. Sandy says:

Would absolutely have to be the orange one in my living room. It is so beautiful I'd want to see it every time I walked in the room :)

5. Leslie . Pressey says:

OH MY! These are stunning!!I would pick the blck/white on and put it in y great room or extra seating….crossing fingers!!!

6. shea says:

Would love to.use the green as a sode.table or computer stool in my living room…love the.geeen!!!!

7. Brenda says:

I would use it on my front porch until late Fall & then move it into my bathroom. Love the variety of colors.

8. Heather says:

I NEED END TABLES well multi purpose tables/chair/pretty piece of furniture…. for my living room. Small space so everything needs to fit with more than one purpose :)

9. BROOKE says:

WOULD USE AS A SIDETABLE IN MY NEW OUTDOOR OASIS GAZEBO, BUT COULD ALWAYS USE IT FOR A STOOL AS NEEDED TOO. WHAT A GREAT MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PIECE FOR INDOORS OR OUT.

10. Caitlan says:

Definately putting one in my bedroom if I win. I always need extra storage for miscelaneous items. And the extra seating is an added bonus. (:

• A pecan rub and cider sauce give this pork roast a rich,

• Attach a wooden box to the long side of an old window and

• Fill separate frames with letters that spell out

• Distressed shutters and shelves make great backdrops and