Let’s face it. David Bromstad is booked SOLID. He’s not coming over to redesign my living room, like … ever. And for all you Design Star fanatics, I know you’re going through some David withdrawals. You miss seeing him behind that table, huh? Well, I have a solution to this dilemma. You can have a piece of David’s creativity in your home all year round, between seasons of Color Splash: Miami and Design Star. David is now offering high-quality prints of his one-of-a-kind artwork that includes those gorgeous, original pieces created for his Color Splash clients, plus new paintings from his private collection. And you know what’s even better? You can buy his artwork right here at HGTV.com! Here are my top five fave pieces. Go through and pick your favorites and must-haves, too. (Number four on my list is definitely an eye-catching piece, yeah?)

David Bromstaid Color Splash Miami Artwork Design Blog HGTVStamped #1, Stamped #2

David Bromstad Artwork Color Splash Miami Design Blog HGTVCattails

David Bromstad Artwork Color Splash Miami HGTV Design Happens BlogAccident #1

David Bromstad Artwork Color Splash Miami HGTV Design Happens Blog Pucker Up!

David Bromstad Artwork Color Splash Miami HGTV Design Happens BlogCoocoo

So, tell me fellow Bromstad fanatics, do you plan on exercising extreme patience and holding out for David and his Color Splash team to (fingers-crossed) knock on your door so you can charm him for an original piece? Or do you plan on picking out a variety of prints like me?

Tell us in the comments below.

And remember, Christmas isn’t too far away. These are great gift ideas for HGTV fans.

Art, Designers & Shops

1. Anna@HGTV says:

There are times I wish I had a loft instead of a house. David's Cattails is one of the reasons. I really like that piece.

2. Susiedial says:

His artwork is so unique. I love his show, and his personality! One of my favorites is the "merlot", and all of his beach themed works. Any of those would be great in so many of our rooms.

3. Bernadette says:

As much as I love his artwork, I continue to hope he'll show up at my front door one of these days.

4. Penny says:

I would love to have some of David's artwork in my home….will he show more and how do I order them?

5. Laura says:

Love David's work! When can we see more? How do i order them?

6. Dottie says:

Just love David Bromstead's designs period, artwork, etc. HGTV will never find another Design Star
    as good as he is. Just saying.

7. Carol-Ann says:

Both my husband and I love David's work. He is a SUPER star. Wish he would come to our house. We're new to Spring Hill, Florida and could really use his expertise.

8. Joni says:

I, too, am waiting on David, You can find his work by clicking on the link:
    buy his artwork right here at HGTV.com or go to: http://pennylanepublishing.com/index.php?option=c

9. Marlene Fast says:

Cattails is THE one! Absolutely love it!

10. Kristi Swart says:

I REALLY REALLY NEED some DAVID BROMSTAD STYLE in my Home! Also, MY Husband refuses to get rid of the Black Laquer, Leather, and Shiny Gold Bedroom Set. (this includes the Black Leather WATERBED! UGH! ) If David Bromstad can't come to my house I gues I'll have to continue living in the 70's!