Did you know that yesterday was World Heart Day? The observance was created to raise awareness about heart disease and stroke being the world’s leading cause of death (claiming 17.1 million lives each year). 80% of those deaths could have been prevented if the risk factors — unhealthy diet, smoking, and physical inactivity — were managed better. I’m not here to lecture you, but how about a subtle and stylish daily reminder to take care of your heart? Like, say, these dainty heart-shaped cups and saucers?

heart cups

These pretty porcelain cups have to be handled with care, as does your real heart. And maybe if you sipped some coffee or tea from one every morning, it would remind you to make good choices and have a heart-healthy day. Either way, these cups are still cute, right?

1. Karli_Scripps says:

Too cute! I want a set!

2. CplusE says:

This is what is known as a Harlequin tea set, where each cup and saucer in the set is a different color. I've been fascinated by these ever since I read the Agatha Christie short story of the same name:

I like the heart-shaped set, but I think I like the polka-dot set even more (even if it doesn't remind me to live a heart-healthy life!):

Maybe I can just stick a pretty little heart magnet like this one on my fridge instead:

3. samc says:

The Charleston Tea Plantation in Charleston SC sell these adorable cup & saucers in their gift shop. Visiting last February, my husband purchased the burgundy set for me as a Valentine's gift. If in the area I would suggest visiting the tea plantation. It is America's only tea garden. Their tea is served at the White House!

4. Lori says:

i heart these.

5. mike barlow says:

Yes me too, can we buy them, do you know?

6. cindy says:

Hello everyone, I sell these within Australia. Check out "heart shaped cups & saucers for sale" on Facebook. I am contemplating posting overseas shortly. All prices are in Aust$. Hope to meet you soon !

7. Cindy says:

Plse check out "heart shaped cups and saucers for sale" on Facebook.
    I sell these ex Australia .