Featured

What woman hasn’t slipped on a black dress with pearl earrings longing to look and feel like Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. We all have. Or is it just me? Either way, no one can deny how stunning she looked in that classic movie. Or how that 1961 film continues to impact fashion and interior design. (Remember her sweet New York flat with the cool bathtub couch?) Breakfast at Tiffany’s became Audrey Hepburn’s most identifiable role. Even with 25 movies to her credit, including My Fair Lady and Sabrina, you’ll still most often see her pictured in a thin black dress with black gloves and her shiny brunette hair in an updo. Long live Holly Golightly, her love of that little blue box and her iconic sense of style.

breakfast at tiffanys audrey hepburn 50th anniversary film design blog hgtv design happens1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s Movie Poster :: Cinema Masterpieces 2. Audrey Hepburn Rug :: WovenGround 3. Audrey Hepburn Chair :: Couture Furniture 4. Audrey Hepburn Accent Pillow :: Etsy / regansbrain 5. Audrey Hepburn Wall Art :: Flickr / HawlendRion 6. Sabrina Movie Poster :: Cinema Masterpieces 7. Custom Audrey Hepburn Chair :: The Telegraph

Do you have any Audrey Hepburn-inspired decor in your home?

Tell us in the comments below.

1. Deneen says:

I love Audrey! Enough to paint a dresser with her on the front! You can view it here http://dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com/2011/07/audr

2. elizabeth traub says:

Daneen, That was absolutely FUN to go through your process with you. Many of us can relate to that process and your end result is a piece that will be snatched up by the right buyer who will appreciate your work for years to come. Sadly the only thing I may home that is even close to Audrey is a black dress a few sizes to small.

3. Deneen says:

Thank you so much Kayla! It means a lot to me!

4. Deneen says:

Thank you Briana!

5. Deneen says:

Thank you!

6. Deneen says:

Elizabeth I am so glad you enjoyed reading my process.

7. Tony Linker says:

I have a painting that I just bought from an old man. It looks just like the 1st one pictured here. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am looking for a value so I can resell it. It is not a print it is actually painted on wood canvas and has a black wood frame the only one that I could find this big (about 3 ft by 2 1/2 ft.) is only from her neck up and it was $500 on ebay. If anyone knows or would like to buy it my email is signalme23@yahoo.com. I will sell it well below the value and I can send pictures. I will only accept paypal as payment that way everyone is safe. :) Thanks lady's

8. levis31cv says: