Can’t you see yourself enjoying dinner with friends and family in one of these gorgeous dining rooms? (I know I can!) Vote for your favorite space in the poll below the photos and we’ll publish the results in the second issue of HGTV MAGAZINE — on sale in January!

Dining Room #1 – Colorful + Eclectic

Meg Adams Dining Room

Design by Meg Adams

Dining Room #2 – Clean + Contemporary

Matthew Leverone Dining Room

Design by Matthew Leverone

Living Room #3 – New Traditional

Katie Ridder Dining Room

Dining Room by Katie Ridder

More Rooms by Katie Ridder

Living Room #4 – Mid-Century Modern

Beth Haley Dining Room

Dining Room by Beth Haley

More Rooms by Beth Haley

After you vote, leave a comment telling us why you love your favorite room and you might see your comment in the magazine, too!

Design Inspiration

1. Claudetta Barg says:

I would of choose the eclectic but I did not like the table. I think oval with a old stone base and a glass top would look prettier . I pick new traditional because of the walls something drifferant But the chairs Im not to interested in But may be if there was a over all picture it might look better . Comtemporary look ok to me but I would have a chandler light with star like bursting out . Mid century modern was alright just did not like it for me .

2. Michele B says:

Definitely the eclectic. It say "we have style and elegance, but love to have fun and aren't afraid to show it". Come and join us…

3. christel says:

I chose New Traditional. It has a warm friendly feel due to the patterns and textures. It seems like an environment that is cozy and inviting while being vibrant at the same time. The room is stylishly informal. The patterns on the chairs, walls, and rug are complimentary and the chandelier and the aqua tones are great.

4. Helen Baumgarten says:

I like the colorful & eclectic because it just looks comfortable and warm whereas, the clean & contemporary and the mid century modern look cold and uncomfortable. The new traditional is a nightmare quite frankly (sorry) – I absolutely hate it even though the chairs may be comfortable. I really have to say that even though I chose the colorful & eclectic and even though I love the chandelier, I find it slightly overpowering and the color is also a bit overpowering as well. As far as can be seen in the photo, there is nothing else in the room to tie in that color. Perhaps the room is actually part of another room with touches of that color, it probably would tie in.

5. Caroline says:

The New Traditional wall pattern was gorgeous! I love the patterns on patterns and am absolutly in LOVE!

6. Carol says:

I like the Mid-Century Modern, for soothing, relaxing tones and the splashes of color. A great room to dine and have an after dinner conversation!

7. google says:

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this web
    page who has shared this impressive piece of writing at at this time.

8. Quality articles is tthe crucial to invite the people to go to ssee the web page,
    that’s what this site is providing.

Allso visit my web site: cure Acne in 3 Days