Want an unforgettably festive home this holiday? Let Gilt Home and HGTV deck out your space.

Shop Gilt Home’s exclusive sale – at up to 60% off retail – starting today at noon. You’ll find beautiful holiday decorations from great designer brands, hand-picked by HGTV’s editors.

Register today and get inspired.

HGTV + Gilt Home Holiday Chairs

Let us help you with your Christmas decorating.

Don’t delay: Gilt Home is giving $10 credits to the first 3,000 people who register.

Design Inspiration

1. Helen Halatsis says:

I LOVE your show.

2. Debbieparris says:

love

3. Debbie says:

IN AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4. Chris says:

Here's a great idea…having a small dinner party….go out and buy scarves and tie them to the back of the chairs…then the guests have a gift to take home after dinner…I bet someone steals this idea…..

5. [...] Our Gift to You: A Private Holiday Sale HGTV Design Happens Wed, November 30, 2011 4:00 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate this story Share (function(){var [...]

6. pat povazan says:

I have watches HGTV for many years and I love all the shows

7. Sherron says:

I have no idea how you can ask questions about a show. i would like to know if the Property Brothers fix up all the rooms in the house they redo, like painting and cleaning it up. When they show the house all the rooms look bad.

8. caruama_ says:

I love EVERYTHING about the dream home and would love to live in it! I would make some minor changes to suit my own taste (e.g., red lighting), but the chandeliers in the garage really blew me away… great concept, nice whimsical touch.

9. Leigh Ann says:

Any home you guys give away I would love to live in!