Welcome to 2012! It’s that time of year where we get to start fresh, make new goals and look forward to all that the new year has to offer. It’s a great time to get organized and what better way than with a pretty calendar? While some prefer to keep track of everything digitally, I love having an actual printed calendar on my bulletin board. I design a full-page calendar each year for my readers to download and I’m sharing it today with our HGTV readers, as well.

Download printable calendar

I had a great time rounding up additional fun and fabulous calendars to get you organized for the new year. These bright and bold designs are my favorites.

kate spade, jonathan adler, etsy

Paper Source has a great selection, including various formats, designs and even a DIY desktop calendar that you can stamp, draw or doodle on.

paper source

Etsy is always a great resource for creative calendars. You can find a variety, both printed and printable, with unique illustrations and graphics.

le papier studio, flapper doodle, dozi

What type of calendar do you use? Do you prefer digital or printed? Let me know in the comments below!

1. [...] for 2012 + Free Printable Calendar HGTV Design Happens Tue, January 3, 2012 10:00 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate this story Share (function(){var [...]

2. luisperezphd says:

These are beautiful. Sometimes though I want to print a blank calendar so that I can decorate it myself with glitter and markers. For those times I need a blank calendar which I get at http://print-a-calendar.com – this time though I might go with Etsy :)

3. jainy shah says:

I hope i get it!!!! :-)

4. Allyson Harvey says:

I have several calendars: one for the kids, one for the family, one in my office and then another in my planner. OCD? The Jonathan Adler one is my favorite too! PS: I totally have that rotary phone in the picture on his calendar, but mine is turquoise!

5. Goodwill says:

This is a great calendar for young families.
    I love this. I will like to share the lesson learn with our visitors at villagesqaureblinds.com

6. Tanya Southfield says:

Kim- I have a blended family with 5 kids (his, hers and ours) so I have to be extra OCD. I stumbled accross the MomAgenda and it has become my bible. I love that is has spaces for each of the kids schedules as well (although I am short one slot since it only has 4 slots for kids and we have a total of 5). Good thing the baby is only 18 months and isn't really busy yet :) I really ADORE the cute calendars you created but there is just now I can fit much into it!

7. Sarah says:

It's too bad the link is dead – this is exactly what I need! :(

8. This chronometer can also hold up to 20 manual memories of measurements in order to store important information whenever
    it is needed. Durability-The Casio G-shock Series is quite durable.
    Obviously, the Casio GS1100-2A delivers a lots of smart functionality.