Let’s all raise a glass to 2012, a year that’s full of promise! In honor of  the many parties we’ll attend this month and the heady feeling of endless possibilities a new year brings, we selected a color that’s fresh, effervescent and downright bubbly.

Wanna know what it is?

Pink Champagne!

Champagne Pink Living Room and Bedroom1. Canadian House & Home   2. Plush Palate

“No longer relegated to baby nurseries, today’s Pink Champagne is a whisper of a color, fast becoming a new neutral. Rich when paired with black, camel, or metallics in particular — Pink Champagne is an unexpected and utterly lovely choice for the revelry of January.” —Marianne Canada, HGTV Home Studio

Tattered Champagne Pink Sofa and Grapefruit Cocktail1.  apartment therapy  2. Gourmet

“I’ve never been much of a ‘girly-girl,’ but I’m so drawn to this refined shade. It’s sweet without being cloying and soft without being boring. It works equally well for walls and sofas as it does for lips and nails. I’ll raise my flute of pink champagne to that!” —Briana Mowrey, Senior Online Editor

Champagne Pink Headboard and Sofa1. This is Glamorous   2. Style Me Grasie

“To me, there’s nothing more beautiful than a soft, feminine shade of pink. Whether it’s in a luxurious bedroom or an elegant living room with chocolate accents, I could literally surround myself in a sea of gold and champagne pink in any room in the house. And to think that only years ago I swore off all-things pink!” – Kayla Kitts, Assistant Editor

Champagne Pink Sofa and Bedroom1. hgtv.com   2. Celerie Kemble, Kemble Interiors

“January is a time for celebration and rejuvenation, and champagne pink represents that very well. The soft pink tone brings a refreshing, cheerful touch to any space and can add elegance when paired with the right color.” —Farima Alavi, Assistant Editor

So, have we inspired you to ”think pink” and add a splash of the bubbly to your decor?

1. doris Elia says:

Must say it is the prettiest color of recent months, but the orange pink I do not care for. But I am using a lot of soft pastel pinks right now in my home and I love them

2. S. says:

I love it..but it might be too feminine for the main area, with guys living in it too..I have one bedroom and bathroom, in what I call ANTIQUE PINK..it is a little "dustier" than this:) It looks wonderful with chocolate brown and silver accents..

3. Bonnie says:

I love it! I think it would compliment so many different colors depending on what style you were using it with. Plus I think it gives you so many options to change things up.

4. Christine says:

It would be a good color if you didn't have to live in it. I have grandbabies and great grandbabbies that would destroy such pretty and delicate rooms.

5. Laurie says:

Definitely not for me….reminds me of eldery ladies and nursing home wall colors.

6. K says:

Wwaaaayyyy too girly! Few men would feel welcomed by this color… unless it were in a bordello. My husband would HATE it! (It seems all or most of those who liked it are female.)

7. Bren says:

It's just too tame for me. I love pinks, but my taste runs towards the magenta side of pink. I liked the sofa piped in black, but it just wouldn't work in my home.

8. @ShellyBlock says:

this is a color that will looked dated very easily- like the mac and cheese colored walls of the past- i love the color-in small doses

9. april says:

Love it very calming and beautiful !

10. Kristine says:

I don't care for this color at all. Too pale, too pink. I guess I am for the earth tones all the way!