You’re in for a huge treat this week, as Ken and I are going to show you a never-before-seen space in our home! I don’t want to give too much away, so you’ll have to tune in for the surprise reveal…

As you can see, we’re so thrilled! Looks like Rebecca’s new series couldn’t come at a better time for us!

Design Inspiration

1. Andrew says:

Great, so now her blog will become the baby blog like so many others: Cup of Jo, OhJoy etc.

2. Gail says:

Andrew, don't be rude! I know Erin is dedicated to making her blog about art and design, so that won't be going away with the addition of a new member of their house. Yeesh.

Which, speaking of, Erin and Ken, I cannot wait to see what you do with that space in your house! So excited for you too and all the joy that's in store for you in 2012!!

3. Mary says:

What a cute way to announce the baby! Nice work!!

4. cindy k says:

no pink, no blue – yellow! and, erin & ken won't scrap their home reno to-do list posted recently, they'll just revise it to include a nursery. don't worry andrew, dfm will keep it's head even if it's totally understandable not to. congrats you two!

5. Briana@HGTV says:

(Congrats, Erin and Ken! This was adorable, and I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. :) )

6. ErinLoechner says:

Thanks everyone! We're super excited (and Cindy – you know me too well re: yellow!)!

Andrew – don't worry! DFM will be as artsy as ever. Promise! ;)
    e.

7. Liz_HGTV says:

Congrats, Erin and Ken! Can't wait to see your (yellow!?) nursery.

8. CplusE says:

Congratulations to the two of you! What great news, and you will both be wonderful parents. Get as much of the reno done as possible between now and July, because a lot of your time will be taken up by the new baby when he/she arrives! Good luck with both!

9. Betsy King says:

Adorable video, even cuter news! Much love to you guys! Can't wait to see what you do! (And what the baby iS!!!)

10. Erin! I'm so glad you guys procreated! That is awesome news. That kid is going to be unbelievably adorable. Prepare your hearts for expansion. Wishing you all the best & I hope you're feeling well!