The purpose of this object is pretty simple: a toothbrush holder. This handcrafted, European toothbrush holder by stylishlife.co.uk  is made with the finest white porcelain that sits on a black glass base. Who knew something so practical could be so stylish? Browse our Bathroom Design Guide for more bathroom design inspiration.

design

Check back next week to guess at a new mystery object!

Design Inspiration

1. Mary says:

I love the fact this would probably never tip over! Very Nice!!

2. karahill says:

I love this!

3. paureed89 says:

I like that toothbrush holder because it's so chic and sleek. It looks luxurious but I wonder if you know a holder for my invisalign in Atlanta?

4. AbbyPlew says:

I went through invisalign in Fairfield and my dentist suggested me that toothbrush. It is awesome.

5. Vince Fury says:

As my dentist in longview texas would refer to, modern designs have really taken hold of everything these days. That or retro fashion. The simplistic orb would seem like a symbolism for a "well-rounded" teeth, whatever that should mean.

6. candice lueck says:

I think that it looks ok but it would be very unsanitary cause you should know that as a designer that dirt and grim collects inside and from what I see it is almost impossible to clean the inside that is gross.