The purpose of this object is pretty simple: a toothbrush holder. This handcrafted, European toothbrush holder by stylishlife.co.uk  is made with the finest white porcelain that sits on a black glass base. Who knew something so practical could be so stylish? Browse our Bathroom Design Guide for more bathroom design inspiration.

Check back next week to guess at a new mystery object!

Design Inspiration

1. Mary says:

I love the fact this would probably never tip over! Very Nice!!

2. karahill says:

I love this!

3. paureed89 says:

I like that toothbrush holder because it's so chic and sleek. It looks luxurious but I wonder if you know a holder for my invisalign in Atlanta?

4. AbbyPlew says:

I went through invisalign in Fairfield and my dentist suggested me that toothbrush. It is awesome.

5. Vince Fury says:

As my dentist in longview texas would refer to, modern designs have really taken hold of everything these days. That or retro fashion. The simplistic orb would seem like a symbolism for a "well-rounded" teeth, whatever that should mean.

6. candice lueck says:

I think that it looks ok but it would be very unsanitary cause you should know that as a designer that dirt and grim collects inside and from what I see it is almost impossible to clean the inside that is gross.

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

See What We’re Pinning