Can you believe it’s almost February? Only a couple of weeks until Valentine’s Day! I met my husband on Valentine’s Day so it’s one of our favorite days of the year.

In honor of the celebration of all things romantic, I designed a new printable collection for Valentine’s Day and styled a simple tablescape to inspire your love-filled festivities.

For more details about the tablescape, visit my blog, The TomKat Studio. The Simply Sweet Valentine Printable Collection is available in my shop and includes pages upon pages of sweet designs for celebrating Valentine’s Day!

Since we love our HGTV readers so much, I am sharing the “LOVE” banner design as a free download: Simply Sweet Valentine Banner

Tell me, do you love Valentine’s Day as much as I do?

Design Inspiration

1. racin50 says:

perfect ideas. I was struggling with simple valentine decor and host ideas. thank you for sharing.

2. Cathy says:

These are great! Got anything for St. Paddy's Day in March? Thanks! Cathy

3. Mery says:

Where is Sandra Rinomato from Property Virgins? The new host Egypt is good, but Sandra is "one of a kind".

4. Tandy says:

I agrre. I miss Sandra. Will she be back?

5. Gayla says:

PLEASE! Bring Sandra back!!!!

6. Priscilla says:

Why would Property Virgins & HGTV change a popular show? Sandra was a perfect host for the show….and many of us looked forward to the show. Bring Sandra back….please. You're losing a faithful viewer…and a consumer!

7. PropertyVirginLover says:

I have to agree with Priscilla about Property Virgins. I looked forward to watching Sandra, even when I previously saw the same show before. Egypt just isn't cutting it and I won't be watching her again! Is Sandra not available because she is in Canada??!!

8. PropertyVirginLover says:

Did some more research on Sandra – she decided not to return this year and is working on her own show. Do a Google search by her name and you can read some more. I will miss her and won't be watching the new Property Virgin show. :(

9. Boola says:

WHAT HAPPENED TO SANDRA RONOMATO? THERE IS NO PROPERTY VIRGINS WITHOUT HER!!!! I AM DYING INSIDE WITHOUT HER!!!!! SHE IS THE SHOW…SO MUCH CLASS AND GOOD LOOKING TOO!!!!