Yes, it’s true.  All of us at HGTV are kind of in love with Pinterest. And we know we’re not alone; many of you have let us know how much you enjoy Pinterest as well.

While HGTV has been on Pinterest since last spring – we were even mentioned in a recent Mashable feature on Pinterest’s explosive growth –  today we are excited to unveil a brand new, much more dynamic HGTV Pinterest presence.

Follow HGTV on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/HGTV

In addition to our official HGTV design, decor and garden Pinterest boards, we are also introducing several brand new HGTV staff-curated Pinterest accounts, where our fans will be able to get a sense of the personal design aesthetic of some of the creatives behind our brand. Whether you choose to follow some or all of our HGTV and HGTV staff-curated Pinterest boards, you’ll discover new inspiration as we pin great new ideas and images every single day.

So without further ado, here’s where to find HGTV and our superstar HGTV staff pinners on Pinterest. We would love to have you follow us!

+++++
So how about you? Have you discovered Pinterest yet? Where can we find you there? Do you love Pinterest as much as we do? Tell us about your own relationship with Pinterest in the comments below.

Design Inspiration

1. Andrea says:

Yes! Following all on Pinterest! I am <a href="http://www.pinterest.com/ReSparkle” target=”_blank”>www.pinterest.com/ReSparkle

2. @kgranju says:

Yay! So excited that we will have more HGTV to love over on Pinterest.

3. Annie says:

Oh my, oh my!! I've been obsessed with Pinterest for about a good year!! It's amazing what's out there. Even as a web/graphic designer pinterest's inspires me to be more creative! I just love love love it! It relates well to so many people!! :) What to do without Pinterest!! Eek!

Please check me out: http://pinterest.com/anjo0926

4. brenda says:

LOVE Pinterest but wish they would get all the bugs worked out before adding anything else. You get booted off all the time, push repin but it doesn't repin, have to login continuously. I usually just give up and quit trying.

5. Gabriela says:

Hello,

Pinterest is a huge source of inspiration where we can all share our likes!

Gabriela

6. Stacy says:

Absolutely love Pinterest! As a teen I would tear pages out of mags & catalogs of clothes and things I wanted and glue them onto card boards. As a bride & a new homeowner I did the same thing along with party planning with recipes and ideas. Now we can all do it virtually and inspire each other! Great news on the committed relationship of the two brands! http://pinterest.com/ScrumptiousBlog/

7. Rachael says:

Now following brianna! We both have a love of mid-century.

Rachael http://thethriftypicker.blogspot.com/

• Briana@HGTV says:

Aw, thanks for the love, Rachael (and all my new followers). :D I can't wait to see what you're pinning, too! I'm trying to follow everyone back, so if you can leave your usernames here, that will definitely help. Pin on, y'all!

8. @shanerhyne says:

This makes great sense! Bravo for making it a part of how you are building community.

9. [...] how this Pinterest-inspired idea works: Go to the Chip It! website and drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar. Then, when [...]