Featured

Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. Rachel says:

Last year my boyfriend made a romantic evening for us and this year I'm going to do the same for him. A relaxing, romantic, candlelight dinner followed by chocolates and movies.

2. Tonya says:

I will be donating blood at the American Red Cross blood drive and then coming home to my two best friends – my husband of 16 years and our wonderful son.

3. Joanna Green says:

I will be spending it with my daughter! I am a single mom and she is my greatest love!

4. Jennifer says:

My husband and I will be enjoying our evening relaxing with a nice dinner.

5. Vanessa Ampofo says:

My daughter & I spend so little time together between work, school (we are both in school), girl scouts and Tae Kwon Do. We have planned mani/pedis, shopping, movie,and dinner.

6. Robbie Roy says:

I am taking a great friend and mentor, that recently lost her husband, out for a couples sweetheart dinner. She always gives me good advice and is so thoughtful to me.

7. sanduchi13 says:

This Valentines Day I will take the time out for me(which I never do) and serve myself some great tea in a beautiful bone china cup and saucer(which I bought for an occasion like this) and relax and do absolutely nothing for the morning. In the afternoon I will meet with my wonderful family for time spent.

8. Rebecca Thummel says:

This Valentine's day my husband and I plan to stay in. I was going to cook a nice dinner and pick out a movie. I love staying in and snuggling with him :)

9. bds512 says:

Not married, either…47 years of happiness, however… That starts with SELF. With or without a date, will be celebrating with roses, wine and Swiss chocolate! :-)

Be good to yourselves!

10. Wendy says:

My husband and I will be celebrating 20 years together. It will be a much needed relaxing evening at home.

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• DIY Wall Projects to Help Fill Big Empty Spaces

• DIY Painted Herringbone Table - HGTV Handmade

• Chosen for its antiqued black finish, this entry console

• Everyday objects can become focal points in your bathroom