Featured

Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. Debbie says:

I am staying. My teen daughter said she already has a something planned for me with my 1 year old… Im hoping its something relaxing. Being a single mother is very exhausting at times.

2. Laura Bryson says:

My husband and I want to do something different this year by delivering red roses to the widows from our church. It should be fun watching their faces light up and knowing that we helped make their Valentine's Day special!

3. Kathy says:

My sweet husband of 31 years will be by my side at Vanderbilt Medical Center, while I get chemotherapy on Valentines Day! We will make the best of the day just being together! Maybe I will feel good enough to eat some chocolate covered strawberries!!!!

4. Sharon says:

My hubby of 40 years and I
    will join dear friends for a double date night at a restaurant in a small town west of here.

5. Brenda Switzer says:

Feb. 14th. VALENTINE'S DAY !!! It is a very special day of the year to us, we will be celebrating our 40th. Wedding Anniversary in April and Every day I've been married to My Very Special Friend In Life has been a JOY LIKE NO OTHER. I feel so very blessed to have him in my life, & his name is "TOM"….Would love to do something SPECIAL, but with it in the middle of the work week, I think I'll plan a special supper for just the two of us and stay home….. & relax.

6. Faith Wade says:

My hubby and I will finally get to enjoy spending our first Valentine's Day together in 4 years. He's in the Marine Corps, and has missed V-day, his B-day, and our wedding anniversary for the last 4 years due to various deployments. We will be going to a wine and chocolate party first, then dinner downtown, and then back home together. This year's Valentine's Day is going to be special for us, and we'd love to enjoy ending our day in a couple of those luxurious cotton and linen robes. Thank you! :)

7. Pam says:

we will be staying home with a nice bottle of wine and some steaks

8. Ann says:

we'll be apart for valentine's day because i'll be in sierra leone for work…so hoping the internet connection is strong enough for at least a brief skype chat!

9. Alexis says:

My husband and I have three daughters. Our tradition is he will cook a juicy steak dinner while I set the table with the fine china. The he cook Bananas Foster for all his sweethearts and gives us each our own bouquet of roses.

10. Heather says:

Since its in the middle of the week, we'll keep it low key. A romantic dinner, exchange small presents, then curl up together and enjoy watching tv together. It's all about being together and loving each other

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• Accessories in this master bedroom are kept to a minimum to

• Shades of purple are echoed throughout this formal living

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"