Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. missinco says:

A great night in eating chocolate with my gorgeous 8 year old! Nothing better!

2. Aleshia B says:

My husband cook a romantic dinner together and then fall on the sofa for a good movie.

3. Donna says:

My honey and I will be staying home, having a fancy feast with our two children, 10 and 4! They love the family Valentine's dinner…and we love saving on a babysitter :-)

4. Susan says:

I'm Single and have no one special in my life except for my adorable Pug named Effie. I will be looking for Heart Shaped Bones or Dogie Treats to pamper her. For myself? It will be a evening of a nice Steak, a good Glass of Red Wine and a time to kick back and Relax!

5. Bgoddess says:

Being single and unattached, that evening I will be singing Love Songs to a restaurant filled with those celebrating their love or commiserating (sp) what I call "Singles Awareness Day" … I will do so with passion & a smile! During the day I will send out messages to friends & wish my kids and grandkids a wonderful Valentine's day.

6. Heidi K. says:

This year we are planning to go out. I'm not sure where yet, but I know it will be special!

7. Renee' says:

Since Valentine's Day lands on a weekday, we'll make it a special night with our 8 yr d daughter. Simple, but it'll truly make her happy.

8. Erica P says:

For this Valentines Day. We have booked a suite at the Crowne Plaza Hotel with a spa treatment. Then dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. So looking forward to it! :-)

9. becca says:

staying in this year, we're renovating our bathroom so that's using our resources right now.

10. Mya says:

My hsb never gives me anything for V-day except for a "I love you" so I don't expect we will be doing anything at all. :(

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...