Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. patty says:

just remodeled my basement for my son (made a bedroom and bathroom) so will probably be working down there so i can get it done. lol

2. Sandi says:

My hubby and I are staying in for a romantic evening at home! Music, candlelight, good food, wine…mmmm!

3. Charles Wise says:

Getting fat by pigging out on chocolates all day, and hopefully lounging in my new robe ;)

4. sara jackson says:

I plan on making a nice meal for my hubby and staying in! I am 8 months pregnant so we have to save money for our baby girl!

5. Stacy Peterson says:

Enjoying my special day out to dinner with my Hubby and 2 boys. Looking forward to it!

6. designawannabe says:

Probably just hanging out with the family. In the week prior, we will celebrate two birthdays, valentine's day in preschool and kindergarten, and maybe go skiing for the weekend if the weather will cooperate!

7. Deborah says:

Looking for new fella!

8. Tricia M. says:

We will probably do lunch as a couple and dinner as a family! We'll exchange something personal, that we know the other will enjoy! I'll buy some sweets for the kids…… Just the way it should be time spent with the people I love! <3 Enjoy your Valentines Day!

9. Rhonda says:

My husband and I will be home that evening. We will have a nice dinner, then sit in front of the fireplace watching a movie! Life is good!

10. Monique Da Silva says:

Every year we have a wonderful dinner with our two little ones, nice shrimp and lobster and we have our bubbly and they have cider. We always' top it off with chocolate covered strawberries and let each other know how special they are to us.

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"