Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. Brandy says:

We started out going to dinner just my husband and I now we celebrate dinner with our 4 children-LOVE GROWS!! <3

2. Carla Fisher says:

My Husband of 40 years and I are going out and having dinner. We love Valentines Day, one of our favorite holidays.

3. Anne says:

We've been married 26 years, and haven't had the funds to do anything major. So this year, I'm getting creative and planning our own get-away here at home. Favorite dinner, movie, maybe a bottle of wine and of course dessert. The robes would be a great addition to the curl-up and enjoy the evening theme!

4. usafbrown says:

My husband and I will be celebrating our 9th anniversary and instead of doing things with just the two of us, we are going to Dallas to take our 3 little girls to museums, aquarium, and zoo. We haven't done anything like that for them in about 2 years due to my disability and so we are doing room service, nice hotel, and lots of fun!

5. Jan says:

My guy friend lives in another state so I will be pampering some great girlfriends with a spa night doing 'the ultimate facials"! A glass of wine some chocolate and HGTV in the background….what could be better than this!!

6. Irene says:

It will be my 12th Anniversary at work. I will bring in a red velvet cake.
    Irebe

7. Angi says:

Valentinesday is always special to me, since it is the day I was born. This is the first time in our 35 year marriage that my husband and I can not celebrate this day together due to job relocation, however I will be traveling home the weekend before to spend a long deserved weekend at home with my family.

8. Kathy says:

My hubby has to work that night, so this, like a lot of Valentine days, will probably be like any other day. He's not a romantic, but is a good Dad and Grandpa, and a really hard worker. I think I'll keep him around for ANOTHER 40 years……………. Love you, Babe !

9. JENNIFER J says:

Valentines Day I will be missing my husband wanting him home here in Wisconsin (he is currently working in Texas). But on a very sweet up note my beautiful foster children and nieces have planned to make my favorite breakfast for me, a garbage omlete w/hashbrowns. YUMMM

10. Donna says:

The love of my life and I will be staying at a Marriott, having strawberries and champagne, dinner, then a night of passion <3 The robes would come in very handy!

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• Fall foliage in its full glory at The Swag Country Inn,

• Just beyond this rough-hewn fence lies the border of Great

• Located at more than 5,000 feet amidst the peaks of the

• "For a small fix, a design lover can keep their eyes open