Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. T Eby says:

we will probably spend the evening at home… no major plans. just a home cooked dinner. i'll make him his favorite steak, baked potato and baked beans :)

2. Ronda Dupre says:

When My husband and I where dating, I bought him some solid chocolate lips that were wrapped in red foil. This was for Christmas in 1983. Well right before Christmas my parents house burned down completely. But, the chocolate lips did not melt. I cleaned off the soot and still gave the lips to him. The next tear we were married, Me at 16 and him at 19. We have now been married for 28 years and every year for Valentines day I search until I find the same kind of chocolate lips and it just brings us alot of good memories back. Oh and in return I get one of the sweetest kisses ever.

3. Linda says:

This Valentines Day my husband and I will be celebrating 20 years together with a quiet meal at home. We both work and taking time for a quiet meal during the hectic week makes Valentine's Day extra special.

4. nicole says:

My husband, daughter, and I will be getting my 2.5 year olds favorite food of crab legs and staying in : )

5. Deb D says:

As with every year celebration of valentines day is with gratitude and blessing to all those whom have loved and wish to be loved, for love can turn any enemy into a friend

6. Nikki says:

My Valentine's Day will be a surprise to me!

7. Nina D. Bellone says:

This valentines day my husband and I will be spending the day with our children (Joey 2.5 y/o & Ella 9 weeks old). A tight budget has shown us both the importance of keeping things simple so during the day I will bake heart cookies with my Little Man to give to my Husband. After both kids go to bed (hopefully on time) we will share a bottle of wine, some chocolate fondue and strawberries by the fire in the living room. I will surprise him with a bedroom full of candles and heart shapes decorating the bedroom (as I did for our 1st valentines day together as a married couple). I will hang hearts from the ceiling using fishing line and tape as well as well as toss a few dozen hearts all over the bed. Hopefully we will get a few hours of quiet time before our little girl wakes for a feeding, or our little boy wakes for his nightly cup of water or reassurance. After, I will crawl back into bed, and as we do every night, we will tell each other how much we love each other and how fortunate we are and go to sleep until the next feeding, probably 2 hours later.

8. Judith says:

I always cook a special dinner for anyone who happens to stop by, like steak & lbbster, steak diane, etc.!

9. Linda says:

This Valentine's Day is also the day Arizona celebrates it's 100th year as a state! We will be having a quiet meal at home with all our favorite foods I grew up eating in Arizona!

10. Dani says:

I decided for something different: I'm taking him to an indoor rock climbing gym (Atlanta Rocks) that is awesome! He never tried it before and I know he'll love it! But sshhhhh…. It's a surprise!

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• Freebie Friday: Win a $500 Gift Card to Shutterfly.com

• Full of fall flavors, this farm-to-table vegetable soup is

• Host a Fall Farm-to-Table Dinner Party

• Mini white pumpkins make adorable vessels for small,