Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. james says:

I never missed a days entry and dont plan on it good luck to every body 11 more to go.

2. Gail says:

my hubby and i will spend the evening – enjoy a home cooked meal and hopefully wrap up in the warm fuzzy robes.

3. csnusns61 says:

This year past been hard for me, I think god for my husband support. I have two of children in military oversea on tour, and one children been going cancer treatment in a different state that me. And I have a birthday coming up here in a week… I will try to enjoy my valentine's day and birthday. I do miss my loves.

4. dmat says:

We will be spending a quiet night relaxing in the hot tub and watching a good movie.

5. Michele Amos says:

I'll be staying in with my hubby and 4 smaller valentines.

6. Kristine says:

My husband and our two boys will be eating a candlelight "fancy" dinner. They are 4 and 6 -and love to eat that way on special occasions!

7. mtb says:

We will be celebrating by dragging our two chairs onto the porch to watch the deer and the geese at the farm we just bought. THEN we will drag our two chairs back inside so we can sit and eat dinner in style, and THEN we will drag our two chairs into the bedroom so we can sit down while we take off our boots before we go to bed. I don;t know, i think we need to break down and buy furniture, what do you think? It's still pretty darn fun.

8. Angela says:

I plan to have a dinner date with the 4 most important men in my life. My husband and 3 boys! We will be staying in and having a Valentine themed dinner.

9. tracie says:

Valentines 2012??? Sadly, hothing for myself. Happily and willingly, I'll babysit my two nephews (ages 1 and 3) so my sister and her husband can go out. Just me, the boys, and some baking cookies and fun! And, if my parents are up for it- treat them to a dinner (lobster for my mom!) at their favorite restaurant.

10. veronica says:

My husband and I plan on BBQ a steak k with all the extras on top with a baked potatoes and a salad. You say boring I say not it’s a special get away after along day at work. We will also rent a movie and he always brings me flowers. We have special wine and just enjoy each other company. Who says you have to go out to have a good time… Flowers peddles in the bathtub and a tall glass of wine now that sounds like a Happy Valentines Day .

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party