Happy February, all! It’s officially the month of love, or, in other words, only 11 more days until Valentine’s Day.  Have you found that special something for your special someone? This month’s giveaway is all about pampering someone you love (and of course, yourself.)

We’re partnering with luxury organic goods retailer Coyuchi to give one winner two luxurious cotton and linen bathrobes. That’s one 100-percent organic cotton, super-soft robe for you and one for a lucky significant other, child or friend.

The cotton terry-lined robe falls well below the knee, and is perfect for lounging on lazy mornings and relaxed evenings. Inside and outside ties help you refine the fit. The winner will get his or her choice of two robes in men’s or women’s small, medium or large.

Organic Cotton Terry Linen Robe from Coyuchi

Want to win this amazing set?  Just answer this week’s question: What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Going out? Staying in? Keeping it casual or going all out? Flowers? Chocolate? Tell us in the comments below.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on February 3, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on February 6, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $352. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. Karen C. says:

This Valentine's Day, my husband and I will celebrate how our family survived the month long remodel of our only bathroom! With two young kids and two busy adults, it wasn't easy. Somehow LOVE always finds a way to bring our family closer and allows us to endure more than we may think is possible. The two bathrobes would be a perfect addition to our celebration!

2. veronica says:

My husband and I plan on BBQ a steak k with all the extras on top with a baked potatoes and a salad. You say boring I say not it’s a special get away after along day at work. We will also rent a movie and he always brings me flowers. We have special wine and just enjoy each other company. Who says you have to go out to have a good time… Flowers peddles in the bathtub and a tall glass of wine now that sounds like a happy Valentines Day

3. Sheri says:

My husband and I will be going out to dinner and enjoying one another's company–just the way we have for 30 years now!

4. clickerbug says:

I'm actually on the board of a Fine Art Photography group, and we're having a meeting that night that I can't miss. So I'll be going to a meeting and listening to a lecture, and then afterward going to one of the member's studio and mingling with members (hoping to persuade some to run for the board, ha ha).

I may eat some chocolate and drink some wine, but I'd better not do anything romantic, lol!

5. Diane Buras says:

This year we will be married 37 years. On Valentines Day we will be celebrating our love and commitment to each other and our wonderful family. We are BLESSED with two sons and six beautiful Grandchildren.
    We are more in love today than the day we were married. I will be making us a special candlelight dinner.

6. Becky says:

We'll be taking our little boy to our favorite restaurant. We've had 16 wonderful years of marriage and are finally expecting our little girl in a couple of months. Yay! Lots to celebrate

7. Brad C says:

I am taking my beautiful wife out for a romantic dinner!

8. Kasie says:

I am going to take my fiance out to dinner and try to express to him how much I appreciate all he does to keep me grounded.

9. Trish says:

We are getting married! Just a quaint little courthouse ceremony. We are both in law enforcement and have to work the rest of the week but we will go to a local beach for the honeymoon over the weekend!

10. ladybee57 says:

Spending my single time with other singles………hoping soon for a mate.

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...