Design Inspiration

1. Virginia Dairsaw says:

When I win…I am going to be ecstatic!!!!

2. sade says:

lovly!!!!!!!

3. Rosalind Bowen says:

I love this!

4. Kar Judd says:

WOW! Just what I need!

5. Cindy Johnson says:

Oh I need this so bad! Going home and taking a picture so I can enter!!!

6. Peggy Ross says:

We are going on 47 years of marriage on Tuesday and we could really use a new bedroom. After that long ours is really shabby.

7. Paulette Moats says:

my husband & I just celebrated our 51st wedding anniversary (A celebration of Life for me} my husband went to have surgery for a knee replacement in Jan of 2011 & 2 days later Feb 2nd I was sticken w/ a stroke. Our children came to see both of at different places and celebratedf for us! We both are home together now, I am a Miracle and thank God for this! My husband had back-to-back knee replacements and is doing well also! I would love to have a new bedroom to enjoy, as our house is an old 2 story and in need of a newdo. I would be most gracious!!!

8. Penny says:

That would be option #2 – could really use some sprucing up!

9. Colleen Chapetta says:

I must say, I was going to enter…however i do believe Paulette Moats could probably use it more than me. I am currently entering into a dissolvement of my 28 year marriage, 31 years altogether, 4 kids later, 1 grandchild and another on the way. My master has never had the flare i desired. In spite of the fact that I am currently undergoing a divorce, I too would love to have my master redone. Fresh start sounds good…again though, Paulette has 51 years of matrimony, and I must say, good job!!! They deserve it more than I, but perhaps you could do two??? Why not…thanks for considering. cc

10. Diane says:

We live in a house that is well over 100 years old. We have renovated quite a bit but never got around to our bedroom. It has a huge crack on the one wall that happened because the chimney which runs behind the wall was leaking. We had the chimney rebuilt but never repaired the huge crack which also has mold accumulating around it. I feel at times it is the reason for my asthma. I LOVE watching HGTV and would LOVE a bedroom makeover – we will be celebrating 28 years of marriage in April. Please pick us!