Design Inspiration

1. Karli_Scripps says:

FUN!!!!!!

2. Virginia Dairsaw says:

When I win…I am going to be ecstatic!!!!

3. sade says:

lovly!!!!!!!

4. Rosalind Bowen says:

I love this!

5. Kar Judd says:

WOW! Just what I need!

6. Cindy Johnson says:

Oh I need this so bad! Going home and taking a picture so I can enter!!!

7. Peggy Ross says:

We are going on 47 years of marriage on Tuesday and we could really use a new bedroom. After that long ours is really shabby.

8. Paulette Moats says:

my husband & I just celebrated our 51st wedding anniversary (A celebration of Life for me} my husband went to have surgery for a knee replacement in Jan of 2011 & 2 days later Feb 2nd I was sticken w/ a stroke. Our children came to see both of at different places and celebratedf for us! We both are home together now, I am a Miracle and thank God for this! My husband had back-to-back knee replacements and is doing well also! I would love to have a new bedroom to enjoy, as our house is an old 2 story and in need of a newdo. I would be most gracious!!!

9. Penny says:

That would be option #2 – could really use some sprucing up!

10. Colleen Chapetta says:

I must say, I was going to enter…however i do believe Paulette Moats could probably use it more than me. I am currently entering into a dissolvement of my 28 year marriage, 31 years altogether, 4 kids later, 1 grandchild and another on the way. My master has never had the flare i desired. In spite of the fact that I am currently undergoing a divorce, I too would love to have my master redone. Fresh start sounds good…again though, Paulette has 51 years of matrimony, and I must say, good job!!! They deserve it more than I, but perhaps you could do two??? Why not…thanks for considering. cc