Design Inspiration

1. Diane says:

We live in a house that is well over 100 years old. We have renovated quite a bit but never got around to our bedroom. It has a huge crack on the one wall that happened because the chimney which runs behind the wall was leaking. We had the chimney rebuilt but never repaired the huge crack which also has mold accumulating around it. I feel at times it is the reason for my asthma. I LOVE watching HGTV and would LOVE a bedroom makeover – we will be celebrating 28 years of marriage in April. Please pick us!

2. I am 52 and I got my bedroom when I was 18 Please piick me I need a make over I need a place to relax to .I have a special needs daughter and would love it please.Thank you Frances E.Womble

3. Tammy says:

God I need to win badly!! Oh how you get sooo caught up in life and you and ur spouse are so tired and you go to the same old blah bedroom we need ur help pleaseeeeeeee!!

4. Maureen Richmond says:

I am a young 60 year old woman who moved into a senior community. I love this beach community city! However, I'm a child of the 60's, and my bedroom suite is straight out of the 80's with popcorn ceilings, 1980's wallpaper trim, old windows, metal closets…need I say more. It's time to focus on the "baby boomers" and show how we can update these retirement homes that our parent's generation built …. we may be downsizing but we expect our homes to reflect more of our lifestyle as I still work and entertain.

5. Marlena Collins says:

My husband and I bought a 100 plus year old home. We fixed it up raised our children(4) and now that the kids are gone it is time to fix it up again. I've pulled the wallpaper off and that's as far as I've gotten since I now have fibrmyalgiam . A makeover would be GREAT!

6. DONA CLEM says:

I would LOVE it!!

7. Gwen says:

I would love to have a new bedroom makeover. All the furniture I have is from when I had my first apartment 25+ years ago. I got engaged 2 years ago and my fiance moved in a year ago. I would love to have a new bedroom to start off our life as a married couple. My fiance is 6-4 so he's practically hanging off the bed. We's both tall and big boned and could use a bigger bed as well. The mattress is puckered on one side. We could use a king size bed. The only thing new is the TV, which he brought when he moved in.

My son also slept with me when he was an infant because I was a single mother and didn't want my son sleeping alone in his room. He is now going on 10 and have been in his own room a very long time now but I still have the reminders of his younger days, when he was ill and could not make it to the bathroom in time. I would love to get rid this bed. The mattress is a pillow top so it couild not be turned over. Please makeover my bedroom.

8. Gwen says:

I also forgot to mention that I'm a HUGE HGTV fan.

9. Dorothy T. Whatley says:

luv HGTV……… My fav show. Luv David Bromstead. always a entertaining shows!

10. Debra Thomas says:

We would love to have a new bedroom , ours has become a nursery with crib for our new grandson. We could use some help with the combo to get it somewhat back into a master bedroom for adults! I love the HGTV Magazine, everyone should subscribe!