• Tell Your Friends

This tabletop gel fire pit is a great addition to your outdoor space. You can use it to light a staircase or cozy up to it on your patio. The frost-resistant, stainless steel material is lightweight and stands more than 7 inches tall, so it can easily fit on your outdoor table.

 design

 

Have you used your outdoor fire pit this winter? Tell us in the comments below.

FILED UNDER:

Design Inspiration

13 Responses

  1. Nena says:

    What a wonderful way to "light up the night"!! Very cozy!

  2. minitoni says:

    assuming uses sterno as fuel it would be great to light up our front steps for a party (not a fancy dress party though–long skirts would have to beware flames.)

  3. @DIYandSAVE says:

    Last I checked, our fire pit was filled to the brim with a solid block of ice. :(

  4. [...] Design Happens Posted in HGTV · Tagged: Answer, fire, Tabletop, “What [...]

  5. Heather says:

    I was just thinking about purchasing one this summer. This is a great idea…… But maybe I will just be that lucky person who will win the house and enjoy forever the tabletop fire pit!!!! It looks amazing!!

  6. rosieGirl2 says:

    Very inviting, gives any room that outdoor feel. In the new 2010 Dream Home these would look enchanting against the Great Room's stone walls.

  7. Justin says:

    I am impressed with outdoors fireplaces they really help when you are cold and want to warm up

  8. @JedMart_com says:

    Home Decoration and Gifts Depot . 3000 items in store with low price!
    http://www.JedMart.com

  9. glazeman says:

    These things have been outlawed in several states because people have gotten burned very badly. Check out The Riverhead News Review. Michael Hubbard almost burned to death

  10. kasp says:

    WARNING!! I just saw a news clip last night on how these **GEL** table top fire pit, or bows are being recalled and banned all over. It was in New Jersey, a teenager "Michael" was lighting it and it exploded, the the thing is , that the "GEL" sticks to your body, and you cannot get it off. THis teen was lighting them for a family function, not just messing around with fire. I believe it was New Jersey. He suffered burns over most of his body, and they are being recalled because similar instances have happened to other people.. They called it nepam in a bottle. Just giving all a heads up to be safe. :) THe law is called "Michaels Law"

Leave a Reply

Farima AlaviFarima is an assistant editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

READ MORE

Latest Pins on Pinterest

  • Enter the New High/Low Challenge

  • Porch Perfect: Sparkling Hibiscus Cooler

  • A child's treasured belonging is turned into eye-catching

  • This watery bedroom proves that a high-end look can be had