HGTV’s Color of the Month for February is fresh and delicious. I have so much fun compiling ideas based on color and this month was no exception. From dessert ideas, party decor to fashion, mint is sure to please.

macaronsice cream cakeruffle cakecupcakes

heart bowls, cake stands, tissue fans, ribbon

earringsballet flatsdress, bracelets

Would you like to host a party or event using this minty hue?

Let me know in the comments below.

Entertaining

1. [...] Design Happens Posted in HGTV · Tagged: Color, Entertaining, Fresh, Mint, month [...]

2. [...] Check out my latest post for HGTV where I am sharing ideas on how to use the color MINT GREEN when hosting a shindig! Click here to see all of the inspiration that I compiled. [...]

3. I've honestly never thought of using this color, but I do like it! It's very fresh for spring! {And those Topshop ballet flats are a MUST have! They remind me of the Sam & Libby's I used to wear all the time as a kid!}

4. Yesi says:

I would love to host a party with this color! To me, it just feels so fresh & chic… it's a timeless! However, I've been thinking about decorating my master bedroom with this color. Since my bedroom set is chocolate brown, I think it would make the space look trendy & sophisticated :)

5. Yesi says:

meant to say: It's timeless

6. Allison says:

This is my favorite color. My house is filled with it. What a great idea, to use this minty color for the party edibles! -Al

7. keblon john says:

I like the color and style of that cake looks really nice to eyes and very yummy..
    CZ 858

8. mrcostumes says:

So gorgeous. This is quickly growing to be one of my favorite colors!

9. mary says:

yeah the color of my bed room is the very color of the month! just trying to figure out what color of comforter to put in there humm

10. @nyclq says:

oh yum! This color is deee-lish! LOVE it!

xo Lynda