Art makes the world go ’round indeed, and today I’ll be sharing how to create a quirky, informal art gallery for that empty wall you’ve been meaning to fill! Bonus? It’ll take just a short afternoon, so you’ve got no excuse not to give it a go!

Curious as to where you can score our art for your own home? I’ve got a source list right here – happy shopping!

Art

1. [...] Design Happens © 2012 Weston Chronicles.     [...]

2. [...] Macarons Get the Look: A Gallery Wall HGTV Design Happens Wed, February 29, 2012 2:52 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

3. Tess Matthews says:

Thanks for another great post – I was distracted by your rug though. It's fantastic – can you share where you purchased it?

4. Cathy says:

That was Interiors Inc.

5. RANDI LESETEN says:

DEAR GENEVIEVE,
    i HAVE A LOVELY HOME EXCEPT FOR MY MASTER BATHROOM. I REALLY HATE IT.THE WORST PART IS THE FAKE MARBLE VANITY TOP AND DOUBLE SINK. THERE IS A GOLD FRAMED SHOWER ,AND WHITE SOAKING TUB. THE TILE IS WHITE AS WELL.THERE IS ALSO A LARGE MIRROR ABOVE THE VANITY AND THE USUAL BUILDERS 9 BULB GLARING LIGHT FIXTURE. THE TOILET IS IN A SEPARATE WATER CLOSET AND IS WHITE AS WELL. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP US REVIVE THIS ATROCIOUS ROOM HELP SAVE US!!!!
    RANDI LESETEN
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, RANDIONLI @ AOL.COM

6. peggy says:

I see so many gently used items go to the trash! Please find a re-use-it center, someone like myself with a very fixed income would appreciate being able to purchase something "new" in my budget.

7. frogmomof3 says:

I am doing a room in blues/yellows. My friend is a photographer and has furnished me with photos of flowers and insects . I plan on framing ( 3 openings) 4x 6 prints in a lt.yellow mat with a blue frame and mix the format up accordinglyblue mat with yellow frames mixed with whites creating a stripe collage to match the bedspread! I already have a very large print of a lady in blue holding a yellow cat! Looks great
    and this concept can be incorporated to what ever color scheme you are decorating with!!

8. Chris says:

Hi, I was eager to see this video, but the link is unavailable… could you please update the link ? Thanks !

9. ghibagarbac says: