These V4 vases by Seung Yong Song live up to the title, don’t they? Not that there are so many different vases made out of these materials. It’s just that I couldn’t call the post ‘Concrete and Wire Vases’ and expect too many people to click, could I? That sounds kinda drab, and I’d be underselling these neat-looking vessels.

v4 vases

I love the juxtaposition of the tough, industrial materials and the delicate flowers tucked inside. The vases themselves also have the interesting contrast of their dense concrete bases and the light, airy wire forms atop them. Now the only question is, which HGTVGardens Flower of the Day would look best inside one of these?

[Via: Pinterest, DesignVagabond]

1. Rachael says:

I say…the Azalea!

Rachael http://www.thethriftypicker.com/

2. And here's one for the Daffidols!

I really like the Orchid that is in there already, and please add more to the vase for me!

• Briana@HGTV says:

Daffodils are a perfect choice for spring, but you're right — that orchid looks lovely, too!

3. mrcostumes says:

These are so cute. I vote Narcissus.

• Briana@HGTV says:

I think their height would definitely work well with some of these vase shapes. Nice pick!

4. Amy says:

Wow – these are awesome! I think the crocus would look fabulous in here. Well, actually all of them would look wonderful I'm sure.

5. Diana says:

I wish I'd seen these a couple of days ago! I have an amaryllis that decided to sprout and bloom in the last couple of weeks. I grew sort of side ways, and was top heavy. I tried to tilt the pot so it stood straight, but last night it tipped over and the two beautiful blooms broke off. I need these!

6. [...] Wire and Cement Vases [...]

7. Thanks for some other fantastic post. Exactly where else may just anyone get that type of info in such an perfect means of writing? I

8. Shayla Seppi says:

Exceptional blog here! Additionally your internet website rather a good deal up quickly! What host are you employing? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I wish my website loaded up as quick as yours lol.

See What We’re Pinning