Organization is my middle name (well, that and Elizabeth), so I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to share our latest video – a closet makeover! Ken’s been hard at work building a custom closet solution that we designed for our master suite, and you guys? It turned out beautifully. Take a look…

What do you think, friends? It’s a vast improvement, that’s for sure. And if you’re inspired to try the look in your own home, feel free to ask any specific construction questions in the comment section; I’ll be popping in to answer any and all!

Organizing

1. [...] Macarons Storage 101: A Closet Makeover HGTV Design Happens Fri, March 30, 2012 4:57 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

2. Debra says:

Comments on House Hunters
    Please tell these young women that real estate IS NOT CUTE!! Do they hear themselves? That is as bad as "I CAN SEE MYSELF…" And for the love of what ever, paint is cheap, wall paper comes off easy with a spray bottle with water and popcorn ceilings are easy. Just get a water sprayer or wet a thick roller and get the ceiling wet. What doesn't fall off can be scraped off with a scraper you can purchase at a Home Depote. I am not sure what you call the tool but they do. These chores are not rocket science. Shouldn't realitors have a tiny bit of knowledge to get a license?

3. Martha says:

I'm getting a "the requested video cannot be found" error repeatedly on this video!

4. Jessica says:

Please tell me these two will be getting a prime time show soon!

5. laura parke says:

i love the tip on remembering to conceal the closet. we've been living with a closet without doors that spans almost an entire wall of our bedroom and it's just unsightly! time to think about a solution. thanks, erin & ken!

6. Surya says:

Love what you did. Especially the wood handles. You two are so cute!

7. rachelmaydesigns says:

This turned out beatifully! I like that you added drawers. We built a closet solution back when we were renting (there's something with rentals and ZERO storage, am I right?) and while the closet worked really well, it was a learning experience for me that I like hanging space, shelves AND drawers.

• erin loechner says:

It really is a matter of personal taste, isn't it? I'm a drawer junkie; probably because I hate cubbies that look messy. ;)

8. jason says:

Looks great, Erin! Any easy DIY for installing pocket doors!!?! our closet 'entry' is too narrow for a typical door, not a huge fan of fabric covering the entry? you can send me any suggestions through FB if you have any ideas!!!

9. Linds says:

Are you guys sharing that closet?