I’ll go ahead and state the obvious: There’s really no better way to end a meal than with a slice of chocolate cake. But not just any chocolate cake will do: The simpler the better, with nothing getting in the way of pure, unadulterated chocolate flavor. Enter this flourless chocolate cake, better known as the perfect simple, sweet ending for your Passover Seder dinner.

Flourless Chocolate Cake

It’s free of leavening and uses margarine instead of butter to make it kosher for Passover, but it would also be a great swap-in for more traditional carrot cake on Easter Sunday.  (Heck, any excuse to make this will do.) Use the best quality bittersweet chocolate you can find for knock-your-socks-off flavor. Serve with non-dairy whipped topping and berries. Get the full recipe here >>

What are you cooking for company this weekend? Tell us in the comments below.

Holidays

1. CarolineKnight says:

I know one of the dentists in goose creek sc have cakes in their clinic. After each successful operation, they give one to their patient to celebrate a successful dental service. In a way, I guess this is a good way to relieve stress from the operation.

2. Terry Wayne says:

I wonder if my concord dentist will be proud of me of knowing how to control my intake of sweet foods. I am preventing something here right? So he must be.

3. Nelia Norris says:

Without a doubt the most corrupt treat of unequaled. Chocolate cakes. I n'tn't resist such allurement but my greenville sc dentistsadvised me to consume less of these sorts of sweets being as how I may get pain with tooth hurts and pits.

4. RyanDonovan89 says:

It may sound weird, but the dentist in rockford illinois encourages their patients to eat sweets from time to time. According to them, this helps in determining whether you have dental problems or not. As long as you know how to take care of your teeth, why worry right?

5. nicsontyler says:

My summerville dentist warned me about eating too much of these stuff. i can take my eyes off it. I'll be having you after my dental implant next week, and that is a promise.

6. jamesray909 says:

Dentist Montreal is following some rules and regulations to maintain paper work in case of patient’s first visit. In fact, it is done for ensuring best customer service in favor of the patient.