When I first ran across this object, I thought it was a savvy candy dispenser. That’s not true, sadly. BUT, I still get a kick out of this week’s mystery item — minus the sugar high. Can you guess what it is?

design

Give us your best guess, and we’ll reveal the answer tomorrow.

Design Inspiration

1. Ray says:

Ditto – Home sweepstakes won't accept ZIP or Phone #. It just started happening today

2. Deb L says:

Same phone and zip for the last 17 yrs. What is going on with the entry form. FIX IT!!!!!! Agree, can not find a help key. Unless it is now hidden.

3. Joan says:

I have tried with both email addresses and I get the same oops—not a valid phone or zip code and both are correct.

4. elaine says:

I've re-entered my phone & zip several times & the entry form will not fix it! Very frustrating!!!!!!! Problem just cropped up today.

5. Elizabeth A Stratton says:

I believe it is a Coin Dispenser! Hope I am right!

Also, I cannot enter the Green Home contest because of the Zip code and Phone number. I enter the same one I have since the beginning and it is still rejected. And if I start all over again, it still will not be accepted.
    Thanks, I thought someone should know. God Bless~
    Elizabeth in NY

6. julie givens says:

So frustrated, can't enter your sweepstakes. You have a problem with the zip code and phone number. Hope you can fix this soon.
    Julia Givens

7. Ardy says:

Love the color but agree with most of the folks some type of stapler, hole punch, better yet fold-able cup.

8. Surely, that's a hole punch. I think it get confusing because of its size in this photo. At first I also thought it's bigger so I assumed it's a candy dispenser. :D

9. Teen Girls That Writ says:

an eraser

10. soba says:

Having problems with entry form as well – 2 days now :- /

I enter all infor correctly and it says: OOPS Your Entry was not processed successfully. Aaack.