When I first ran across this object, I thought it was a savvy candy dispenser. That’s not true, sadly. BUT, I still get a kick out of this week’s mystery item — minus the sugar high. Can you guess what it is?

Give us your best guess, and we’ll reveal the answer tomorrow.

Design Inspiration

1. Ray says:

Ditto – Home sweepstakes won't accept ZIP or Phone #. It just started happening today

2. Deb L says:

Same phone and zip for the last 17 yrs. What is going on with the entry form. FIX IT!!!!!! Agree, can not find a help key. Unless it is now hidden.

3. Joan says:

I have tried with both email addresses and I get the same oops—not a valid phone or zip code and both are correct.

4. elaine says:

I've re-entered my phone & zip several times & the entry form will not fix it! Very frustrating!!!!!!! Problem just cropped up today.

5. Elizabeth A Stratton says:

I believe it is a Coin Dispenser! Hope I am right!

Also, I cannot enter the Green Home contest because of the Zip code and Phone number. I enter the same one I have since the beginning and it is still rejected. And if I start all over again, it still will not be accepted.
    Thanks, I thought someone should know. God Bless~
    Elizabeth in NY

6. julie givens says:

So frustrated, can't enter your sweepstakes. You have a problem with the zip code and phone number. Hope you can fix this soon.
    Julia Givens

7. Ardy says:

Love the color but agree with most of the folks some type of stapler, hole punch, better yet fold-able cup.

8. Surely, that's a hole punch. I think it get confusing because of its size in this photo. At first I also thought it's bigger so I assumed it's a candy dispenser. :D

9. Teen Girls That Writ says:

an eraser

10. soba says:

Having problems with entry form as well – 2 days now :- /

I enter all infor correctly and it says: OOPS Your Entry was not processed successfully. Aaack.

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

See What We’re Pinning