Many of you were very close with your vacuum cleaner guess, but Janice was the first to guess it correctly: an air purifier. If you’re anything like me, your eyes are watering, you’re sneezing and it feels like an animal crawled in your throat and died (too much?). So, when I was picking out this week’s mystery item, I naturally had air purifiers on my mind.

This extraordinary air purifier by Henry looks more like a modern sculpture. Its 5 stage filter process helps reduce allergens in your home, it’s super quiet and blends seamlessly with your home’s decor. Maybe I wouldn’t go through so many tissue boxes if I had one of these! How are you keeping your allergies at bay this spring season? Tell us in the comments below.

Check back next Wednesday to guess at a new mystery item.

Design Inspiration

1. [...] to “What the … ?” Modern Air Purifiers HGTV Design Happens Thu, April 26, 2012 3:30 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

2. Michele Kysor says:

does anyone remember the episode Genevieve Gorder mixed a recipe in the blender, slathered it on rocks and said moss would grow? Did anyone try it and does it work. I need moss quickly, and I need the recipe.

3. harveygregory says:

Wow! This product is so innovative. It looks so stylish and it seems like a sleek furniture, when in fact, it can purify the air. This would be a good Perth house cleaner.

4. Keira Osman says:

Air purifiers are getting stylish! I love that black and white purifier because it blends really well in that room.

-Phoebe Ginn

5. Misty Francia says:

They're 2-in-1: not just air purifiers, but also house accessories. My interior designers will love these!

6. James says:

An purifier is hleps to get pure water. So many people are using purifiers for healthy water from houses. This is the correct way to use the purifier for our good health and thank you so much to this blog for given the service.

7. classicoinc says:

OXYPRO Cleaning System is one of the leading brands providing quality, and environmental-friendly Specialty cleaning solutions for laundry, kitchen, housekeeping, food manufacturing, and industrial industries.

8. James says:

Your eyes are watering, you're wheezing and it feels like a creature slithered in your throat and passed on. In this way, when I was choosing the current week's riddle thing, I normally had air purifiers at the forefront of my thoughts.

9. bennzian says:

Nice article, wonderful design now Air Purifiers are plenty out there so need some value to Compete

10. bennzian says:

I would love to have the post picture bigger resolution …

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

See What We’re Pinning